Chapter 37

Yoona's POV

People slowly start to leave the graveyard as everything is finally done. I just stand there next to the thombstone; where my love of my life's name were written on it.. dressed in the proper black dress with the little Jiyeon in my arms.

Tears flow ever slowly on my pale face. I start to rock my arms gently as Jiyeon starts to whine.

"Susan..can you take Jiyeon to the car please?" I turn and ask softly to my personal assistant,Susan who was there standing behind me for the whole time.

"Yes,ma'm. Sure." She replies politely with her face showed sympathy. She slowly take Jiyeon from my hold and immediately give me a hug.

"Be strong,Yoona." She encourages while rubbing my back soothingly.

I hug her back as the stream of tears that I've been holding flow down my face.

She continues patting my back and encourages me with some positive words. But instantly pull away because Jiyeon starts to cry.

"Go wait in the car. I'll catch up with you guys later.." I comand,wiping my tears.

She nods and walks towards the car that have been waiting outside of the graveyard.

I kneel down and reach out my right hand to caress the thombstone. I caress his name and shut my eyes to prevent more tears to fall.

"Why did you leave me? You..you promised to never leave me. Always be there by my side. But now.. You're not here. You're not here to comfort me, to engulf me with your warmth, to shower me with your love, to take care of me and our daughter. You're not here.."
I paused while sobbing silently.

"It's fine honey. God loves you more. He knows more. Live happily up there my dear. I will always remember you. Remember our precious moments together. And the most important is,I will always love you. Remember that... I love you Mark Tuan,and I always do."

I get up and wipe the tears with my cold finger. At the corner of my eyes,I saw a couple of familiar figures standing not too far from me. And that's when I recognise them.

My parents-in-law.

I walk towards them slowly. They sensed my movements and a small smile showed on their face.

Mom notices the tears on face,as she reached out both of her hands and I immediately take the chance,rushing to her and crash into her arms and hug her tightly as she did the same.

I continue sobbing while she pats my back.

"It's fine,sweetie. Let it all out." She says,and I noticed that her voice a bit cracked due to crying so much. I mean like... Who wouldn't? She just lost her one and only child. Her only son.

"Sshhh,it's fine honey. I'm here for you. I'm here.." She whispers and peck my forehead.

I pull away to wipe my tears,then went to hug dad. He did the same.
Hug me and shower me with positive words.

After a while,we head back to the car; with my arm around mom's waist meanwhile hers around mine, and my head is on her shoulder.

I get in the car and take the sleeping Jiyeon from Susan and hold her gently in my arms. I kiss her chubby cheek and adore her cute innocent baby face while she's sleeping.

Poor my daughter.. She lost her father at the very young age.

***

"Ma'm..do you need anything else? "
Susan asks as we stepped into the mansion.