Chapter 22

[ EDITED ]

{ check out the media on top!!👆👆 Open it ;) }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

Weeks has passed. Times flew by so fast without my knowledge. Me and Jungkook are still dating each other and our relationship nowㅡ so far so good.

We went to hang out together, studied together, spent times at the park, gone for a walk and stuffs.
He really had changed. And also he's being extremely nice towards me lately. Well, of course he is.

I like this. My biggest crush,my biggest bully, is finally...my boyfriend.

Sometimes, dreams come true.Eomma was definitely right.

BAD things happened, probably there's GOOD things behind it.

And this is it. Jungkook has changed like he promised and being the special someone for me. The one that finally I could love for real. With my whole heart.

Him..

Jeon Jungkook.

I smiled when I thought about it. I shut my locker and  turned my heels before making steps towards the library to return some books that I borrowed the other day.

As I walked down the hallway, I saw some figures behind the walls. Curiousity hit me hard so I made my steps forward and near to the walls. I do hear some voices, but not too clear. It sounds like..giggles? Oh, I don't know. I craned behind the wall and..oh!

Oh.my.goodness..

There stood Jungkook and Yerinㅡexchanging their salivas while hovering each other's face. Somehow, my heart shattered into zillion pieces as I witnessed the scene unfolded in front of me.

I shut my eyes and immediately leave the place. Not wanting to watch those disgusting scenes.

Rushing towards the library,returning the books and straight to the school garden,the only place that could keep my mind relaxed.

The flowers bloom freshly,butterflies everywhere,birds chirping and the petals fall slowly on from the branches.

Trying to clear my thoughts and shooed away the scene that I just checked out earlier.

"Why is he...doing that?"

>>Fast Forward<<

Jungkook's POV

I look for Yoona everywhere,but no signs of her.Then,I stopped as I saw her sitting on the bench at the garden.Walking forwards and take a seat next to her.

"Hey!I've been looking for you literally everywhere you know?!" I greeted.

"Oh,hey!I just sit here..enjoying the views. :)"

She looks sad.I know that she saw me with Yerin earlier.I hope that she's not thinking anything bad.Or else,I'll lose the bet.

"You're okay?!" I asked."Yeah!Why?" "Coz' you look kinda sad and..upset."
"What?Why would I?!!"

"You're mad at me?!" "Jeon Jungkook,why would I mad at you??!!" You know..." "Know what?Did you do something behind me?Huh??!!"

Gulp..

"What?No no..why would I do such a thing like that?!!Haha.."

"Who knows?"

"Okay okay..Soo,I was wondering that we could hangout after school?How's that sound?!"

"Sounds cool!" "Great!!Then,it's a date. ;)"
"Oh..okay."
"Kajja!!Let's go to class."
"Neee~"

*SKIP*

"You want some ice-cream?"
"Erm,yeah..sure." He smiles and head to the ice-cream truck nearby.I decide to wait him and sit on the bench.

"Here you go.." He hands me the ice-cream and take a seat next to me."Thanks" I mumble.."No prob!Anything for my girl 😉" He winks.

I giggle and enjoy the tasty creamy food.( I have no ideaaaa~😂 )

"You're good?!" He looks at me while licking the ice cream."Yeah..why?You keep asking me that if I was fine or not since this afternoon.What's wrong Jungkook?!" He smiles sheepishly.

"Aniyaa..I just want to know if my jagi here happy or naahhh..hehehehe" He stretch his arm and land on my shoulder,pulling me closer.A wide smile drawed on my lips.

The clouds start to gather around,sky is getting dark.Not long after that,drops of liquid fall on our face.

"Omo..it's raining.We should go now!!" Jungkook exclaim and grab my wrist.We run and the rain is getting heavy.

"Jungkook-ah.Let's just stay here!We can't make it to your car!" I drag him to the bus station.We stay there as the rain fell heavily hit the roads.

"J-Jungkook..you're okay?!" I ask as I see his body shaking.
"Y-yeah.It just..I can't hold the cold." He hugs his body.Try to keep warm.

I immediately take off my blazer and put it around his shoulder."Wh-what are you doing?!" "You're cold.Don't worry,this will keep you warm!" I pat his back.

"H-how about you?!" "I'm fine.Don't worry." I keep stroking his shoulders and he lands his head on mine.We stay like that till' the rain stops.

We stay like that till' the rain stops