Chapter 35

Yoona's POV

"Hey...wakey wakey~ It's morning." I whisper to his ear.

"Mr.Mark,I command you to wake up now!" I whisper again.

"Mmmm,..5 more minutes please." I hear he mumbles in the pillow.

"Mark Tuan ! Wake up now or you'll be late.You said that you have an urgent meeting with the ambassador early in this morning.Wake up!" I spank his leg in order to make him awake.

"Aah! Aahh~ jagiyaa. " He lifts his head and look at me with his one eye opened. His hair was a total mess yet he still look cute.

I chuckle and get up heading to the bathroom to wash up.

***

"Jagi,I'll be home a bit late today because there's an urgent meeting this evening. But,I will send you home first. I don't want you to take the cab. It's pre-"

"Aye,gwenchana. You don't have to worry about me. I'll go home with Susan instead. I'm sure she's fine with it. "

I said as I shove the pancake that I cooked earlier into my mouth.

"Ah.Arasso. Ppalli! I have 25 minutes left before the meeting start." Mark says as wipe his mouth with the napkin and place the plates into the sink.

After that,both of us head to his car and off us to the office where we worked together for about 5 months now; after we were married.

* SKIP *

"Hey..how' s meeting?" I greet Mark at his table as I entered his office and shut the door behind me. I make my way to him and sit on his lap,resting my head on his shoulder while his arm wrap around my waist.

"Good.I guess.What about you? How's work?" He pecks my temple

"Naah.I'm fine.Owp." I lift my head from his shoulder and feel something uneasy in my throat.I get up and rush from his office and quickly head to the lavatory.

Before I knew it,I quickly lift the lid and throw up. I gag and cough a lot.

"Yoona-ah,gwenchanayo?" I hear Mark asks concern from behind and feel his hand on my back,gently patting it. I slightly nod and get up. Heading to the sink,I rinse my mouth and my face.

"You sure? Let's meet the doctor." He says as he pulled me closer to him.

"Aniya.Jeongmal gwenchana."
I said reassure him.

"Maybe the pancakes I had this morning. Don't worry I'll be fine." I explain and give him a smile.

"You look a bit pale,sweetheart." He says and caress my cheek.

"I'm fine. Really." I hold his hand and kiss it gently.

He frowns a bit and pull me into a hug. His hands were wrapped firmly around me.

"Okay. I love you." He says beneath my ear; inhaling my scents.

"I love you too."

***

"Jagiya,I think you really need to see the doctor." Mark said as he continue rubbing my back gently. It's in the middle of the night and here I am,in the bathroom throwing up.