Chapter 33

Yoona's POV

"..I was gonna give him the present.And then..he.." I sob.Mark is by my side patting my back gently — soothing me.

"He said those word.He used me for the bet.So-sorry..I can't continue it.It's....so much pain." Mark immediately pulls me into his embrace — hugging me tight.I let all my tears out.I can't bare with this.

"Shhh,breath Yoona.It's okay.He's a total jerk.A jerk like him don't deserve a girl like you.Just forget about him.He's a bastard.You don't deserve him okay? You deserve more than him.Think positive." He pulls out and wipe my tears.

"Smile.." He whispers. I chuckle and give him a small smile.

"Now that's Yoona that I know.Ok,enough with these drama.Let's get back to the drawing." I nod and wipe the tears that still left on my cheeks with my sleeve.

"Ahaha..okay.But..I want to buy some water first." I get up and dust my pants.

"Kay.Be careful with the cars!" "I will!!"

I walk by the roadside and ready to cross the road.As I make sure that there's no more any vehicles in the road,I cross it.

What a good day to have the chewing gum stick under your shoes in the middle of the road.

"Aishh,jinjja?!!" I try to pull my leg but it stuck.

*HOOONNNNN*

I turn to my left only to see a big truck coming towards me.With chewing gum under me..I only got 50/50 chance to survive.

"YOONAAAA!!!!"

Before the truck could hit me,I feel something wrap around me and being push to the roadside with full of force.We collapse.

I slowly open my eyes — only to see Mark is looking at me worrily with his arms around me.

"G-gwenchanayo?" He asks.My brain still trying to process what just happened.I lift my head and look at him.

"No no..it's okay.I'm here." He pulls me closer and hug me before get up and pulling me,till' I could stand properly.

"You're okay?" He once again asks.I just nod,still traumatize with what happened a while ago.

"Kajja! Let's buy you some water." He says and interwine his hand with mine — heading to the convenience store that just around the corner.

* * *

"Hey,you know? We'll be graduating in about 3 months from now?" Emily nudges my elbow. "Oh,really?" "Yeah.And for your information,the night before the graduation day,there will be prom." Haley squealed.

"I assume,it's only for the final year's students?"

"Yup! And soon it will be our turn.Oh my god! I've been waiting for this for 5 years,you know?!" Elle claps her hand excitedly.

"Hmm,sounds fun." I speak
"It does sounds fun.I can't wait to wear my new dress!!! OH MY GODD!!!" Haley squeals happily.

"Gosh! Calm down,Haley Griffo...calm down!" Ereen says — a bit annoyed ..

"Sorry.Can't help it!" She smiles sheepishly,cause me to giggle.I'm so happy,having them as my friends.My actual friends.No words could describe how grateful am I having the girls in my life.

"I've never went to prom before." I state.

"Oh! There's no 'prom' in Korea?" Eyka finally speak after the long silence.

"There's proms in Korea but...I don't have guts to join it." I look down,fiddling my fingers.

"Oh..poor you.But,don't worry.I'll make sure all of us will be there." Ereen smiles reassure all of us.