Chapter 9

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

The blood still not stop streaming from my arm. I've been here,crying for hours.

"No!I'm not gonna die here. I'm not gonna die here." I talk to myself.

I gain all my energy left and try to get up. I walk slowly from the room and head to the toilet.

I walk to the sinks and wash my bloody arm.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

I shut my eyes tight and look at the mirror. My school uniform all covered by thick red liquid.

The blood has finally stopped. I wash my face and it stings. The wounds. I hold in the pain and exit the toilet. I grab my bag and walk to my house weakly.

Jungkook's POV

It's weekend. I'm just laying on my bed and listen to the songs. Then,my room door been knocked.

"Come in!" I command. It's my mom.

"Hey,honey."

"Owh,eomma! What's up?"

"Emmm, me and your dad will leave to New York this evening for some business matters. And you okay with that,right??"

"Yeah,it's fine.You guys always leave me here and care for the business" I playfully pout.

"Hahahahaha,aigoo. My baby Kookie. I'm sorry honey but we have to. It's for your best too you know? If we didn't work hard, you probably won't live in this mansion,have all of your own stuffs..
You're in comfortable zone now. We worked hard to make sure, our only baby Kookie can live cozily, okay?"

She pulls me closer and kiss my forehead. I nod and hug her back.

"Hmm,okay. Let's go downstairs and have some lunch." I nod and we both get downstairs.

***

"Bye,eomma!! Have a safe flight!!"
I hug my mom once again.

"Bye,dear!"

"Bye,appa!! I'm going to miss you." I hug my dad.
"Hahahaha...okay okay. Behave when we're not around!! Learn well at school!!"

I nod eagerly. Then, both of them bid a goodbye for the last time and get into the car...aaaannnddd off to the airport.

"Haishhh!I'm bored!" I sighed.
"I think that I'm in mood for coffee now!" I mumble and begin to walk towards a cafe that's not too far from here.

I arrive at the cafe and order my coffee. The cafe was empty though. There's only me and the cashier. No one else.

"A hot coffee,please." I order and the cashier nods. I just stand there at the counter, waiting for my drink.

But then, something make me flinched. Sounds like fragile glass fell on the floor and cracked into pieces. I just shrug. It must be nothing.