Chapter 16

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

I pull my knees to my chest. It still early in the morning and everyone's still sleeping. So, I take the chance to keep myself alone at the lakeside, enjoying the view and the morning air.

"Thinking about kill yourself again?" A voice echoed. I look around and stop when I saw him. I roll my eyes and ignore him.

"It's not nice to ignore people who's talking to you."

He says as he sat next to me.
"Well,it's not nice to hate and being cruel towards the people who's trying to live their life peacefully." I shoot him back, with my face still glued to the lake, not looking at him. I hear him sighed heavily.

"How's your arm?" He finally speaks after long silence filled the area.

"Still bleeding..well sometimes." I reply simple. "Here. Let me take a look." He try to grab my arm but I quickly put it to my side, hiding it from him.

"No need. I'll ask Miss Rin to check it later. Just mind your own business." I reply coldly. He just sigh and slowly nod.

I'm getting frustrated and decide to get up and head back to my tent to keep my things up.

I love the way he cares about me, the way he asks me with full of concern, the way he looks at me, the way he talks to me, the way..we're too close to each other. I love it. I love everything that he did. After all, he's my biggest crush.

But...

No! I have to hate him. I have to. After all he did to me before this. The wounds and scars that he left on my body. How bad he treated me. He made me hurt, inside out.

No! I won't like you anymore. I'll stop myself from keep loving you. I'll throw the feelings away. I promise.

I hate you, Jeon Jungkook. And that's final!!

***

"Ahh.." I groan as the person's palm hit my face hard. Leaving the red mark on my right cheek.

"Why are you way too close to my oppa,huh?!"

*slap *

"Were you trying to seduce him?!!"

*slap *

"In your dream,bitch!"

*SLAP *

Yerin gives me one last slap, but this one is the hardest. My lips start to bleed.

"Don't you ever dare talk to Jungkook oppa, or even spare a glance at him. Get it, BITCH?!!" She raises her hand up high, ready to swing it to my cheek. But, something..or should I say someone stop her.

"YERIN,STOPP!!"

A voice yell. I look to my side, where Jungkook is holding..more like squeezing her wrist. Preventing her from continue slapping me.

"Op-oppa!" She looks at him, begging for pity while Jungkook still with his serious face. I took the opportunity to get out from there and run to the rooftop. The only place I could think that time.

I open the door and slam it shut. I slide my back on the wall and to the cold floor. Tears start to drop from my eyes. Soon I burst into tears, flowing non-stop on my burning cheeks. I swear it stings like hell.

Luckily, the school has ended. I just sit there, with tears rolling down on my cheeks.

As I was crying my heart out, I feel another liquid dropped, but not on my face..it's on my head. I look up, only to see it starts to rain. The sky is dark with raindrops everywhere.

I burry my face in my knees as I hug them tight to my chest,not bothering that I'm soaking wet. I cry hardly. Coldness is all I felt. But not for long. The coldness is gone after a while. And I feel warm now. Something is wrapping me and make me so much comfortableㅡengulfing in the warmth.I lift my head and only to see, a pair of masculine arms hugging me tight and my head was pressed on the chest.

His chest actually.

It's him.

Jeon Jungkook.