Chapter 3

[ EDITED ]

Yoona's POV

You have no idea how really sleepy am I right now. Last night,I only slept like for 2 hours.
My eyes really,really,really heavy right now. I slept kinda late because I still manage to do all my homeworks right after I got back from the café. I'm so lazy to go to the class now.

There's students already in my class as I stepped in. I take a seat and wait untill the teacher comes in. Then, I heard giggles coming from the door.

It's Jungkook and Yerin.

His arm wrapped around her waist. Smiling sweetly to each other.

I feel nothing but...jealous.

Then,his eyes are on me.

Oh-oh.. I'm dead.

They walk towards me and greet me with the most beautiful sentence in the universe.

"Good morning you ugly,terrible and weak moron!"
He highlights the 'M' word. Yerin makes a disgust face and rolled her eyes at me.

"Come on,babe.I'd rather stare at your beautiful,angelic and gorgeous face ...than  look at this Shrek." She chuckles and head to their seat.
I shut my eyes tightly,holding back the tears.

'Be patient,Yoona.Don't worry.One day,all of this pain will gone.Just wait.Remember what eomma use to say.
The BAD things happened,
Probably there will GOOD things behind it.

I calm myself down.
I reallly miss my parents.

I quickly wipe the tears that already drop on my cheeks.

Not realising that there's a pair of eyes staring at me from behind.