Beady Red Eyes▫️Chapter 2

~Previously~
I then hear the bell chime. I turn around. There stood a woman. "Excuse me miss, we are closed now. Can you please come back in the morning." Aidah says politely. "I'm not here to get a pet cat. I'm here for Cheshire."

~Now~
"I'm sorry miss. But I don't know what you mean." I said trying to act clueless.

"You know what I'm talking about Cheshire. Now come with me." She said.

"y/n what's happening?" Aidah asked.

"I don't know, but go upstairs and don't come down. Miss what do you want?"I ask and Aidah left.

"Come with me." She told me.

"No." I tell her in a voice like a stubborn 6 year old. She pulls out a gun and aims it at me. "Hey, that's rude. You don't just point a gun randomly at someone." I tell her while pouting.

"This isn't random. Now shut up and follow me." She says. I pout even more.

"How wude." I say wude instead of rude.

She raised and eyebrow. I smiled my usual cheshire smile and faked moved toward her and she shot at me but the bullet passed through me. She looked confused. I evaporated and the last to disappear was my smile. I reappeared behind her. She turned and pointed her gun at me again. I took a step back and quickly turned and opened the door and ran out. She followed behind me. I ran forward and towards a house. As I got closer to the house I used my enhanced jump and sprung on to the roof. She looked up at me. I smiled cheekily at her. She took some steps back then ran towards a car, jumped on the hood then sprung onto the roof.

"Stubborn aren't we?" I ask and turned and jogged to the other side of the roof. I then realized that I was still in my pajamas and snapped my fingers and I was in a better, more flexible outfit.

"That's better." The red head kept coming closer so I turned and kept running until I heard 2 pairs of feet following me instead of one. I turned and started running backwards and saw that along with the redhead was a man with dirty blonde hair. He carried a bow and pack of arrows. I smiled. I walked backwards to the edge of a roof. I turned and saw that we were really high up and there were no other roofs near by. I turned back and saw that the two stood in front of me and they smirked.

"Nowhere to go." The girl says.

"Well you see redhead. That's where you're wrong." I say and jumped off the roof and thanks to my feline physiology I landed perfectly on my feet. I turned and kept running. I then sensed that the man had taken out his bow and arrows and was aiming at me. I turned intangible meaning that they would just pass through me.

"Haha, beat that suckers!" I yell and keep running. There was a scent in the air that made me stop where I was. It was a familiar scent. I solidified. I heard the two come behind me but I was frozen where I was and didn't move. I looked into the alley and saw two beady red eyes staring at me. I felt a pinch in my shoulder and I looked down and saw that they had injected me with something that I guessed was to make me fall asleep. I ripped the needle out of me and threw it on to the ground. My eyelids started feeling heavy and I didn't resist falling asleep. My knees buckled under me and I fell to the ground. I could feel the redhead and arrow guy pick me up and spoke into a communicator or something.

All I could focus on where those red eyes staring at me. I could feel myself being moved around and then placed onto a bed. I then felt the vehicle moving and I guessed that it was a plane or that's what I was told those things were. I have never been on one. Then I finally fell into full unconsciousness. But I could still see those eyes staring at me. I knew who they belonged to. And it worried me. Why were they here? What do they want with me? Why was he on Earth among the mortals. Among me. Now I wasn't the only wonderlandian here.
------
Omg! Well that took a while to write even though it's not that long. Who do you guys think it is. Please write it in the comments. Please vote and show that you like it so I don't cry.