Viles▫️ Chapter 23

"Let's go." I say darkly, a dark, evil smile gracing my lips. My friends followed me as I made my way to the exit of the castle.

"Y/n!" "Y/n!" "Cheshire!" "Hey y/n!" They tried calling me back and wait for them, but I ignored them. Finally the Hatter had caught up to me. He grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. "What is it?!" I said, aggravated.

"You need to wait! They still need to train, and need to work with a sword. Plus, they don't know what to expect." He told me. I glared at him. "Expect the unexpected." Was all I said. "What about the swords?" He asked. I sighed. "They'll just have to wing it. We don't have to time to train." I said.

"What do you mean?" Nat asked. I looked at everyone incredulously. "Did you not just see her torturing our friends. If we wait any longer, they could be dead by the time we get there."

~After a bit of bickering~

"Ms. y/n!" Another guard yelled, running back in. "Yes?" I asked, spinning around to face him. "This came from the Queen of Hearts." He told me, handing me a wrapped up cloth. My eyebrows furrowed and I unwrapped the cloth.

I dropped the cloth to the ground as I stared at what was in my hand. "What are they Lady y/n?" Thor asked. I held them up so they could have a clear view. "Viles of blood." I said. Everyone stared wide eyed.

A scream erupted from my throat as I threw all three viles at the wall, to have them disappear into smoke. "Y/n?" Bruce asked, trying to come near me, but Whitey had held him back.

Stripes of teal had covered my body, my eyes turned a bright e/c and my pupils dilated. My nails turned to claws and a scar had appeared over one of my eyes. My cat ears and tail had made themselves present on my body.

"Someone grab a mop. Your gonna need it to clean up some blood." I said darkly, everyone staring at me.

~Time Skip~

"Brace yourselves, because it's about to get mad." I warned them, before kicking the Red Queen's castle doors open. "We've arrived~" I sang. She spun around to face me. "Oh, you came sooner than I expected." She said, a smug expression on her face.

"Well, you have to expect the unexpected, especially when you hurt the people I care for." I said, my claws growing longer.