Twas the Day that Fury Feared

Fury was giving out orders and acting as he usually does, being bossy and anything of the similar adjectives. He paid no attention and gave no cares as to what day it was. It was Monday, nothing else special to it.
When the main protagonist if the Avengers had entered the main control room, adorned in his trademark suit, supporting the hyperactive country of which this scene took place.

“Where is Nat and Clint?” Steve had asked, catching Nicks attention. The boss had turned and the second he saw an extra accessory sitting atop the capscicle, he swore his life had flashed before his eyes.

“Oh! Merry Christmas by the way!” Steve had added...

“Oh my god…” Fury trailed off, fear evident in his gaze.

“pardon?”

“We need to leave now.” Steve had never seen the director act in such a way. If was near impossible to even make the man flinch! What could possibly be so bad that it could make him be so afraid.

Before Steve could ask for a further explanation, a loud, ear piercing scream had screeches through the air, scaring everyone within a ten mile radius.

“oh god” the darker man mumbled.

“what the hell was that?!” Steve yelled.

Fury grabbed his arm and bulked the soldier through the halls of the base, many other agents following suit. A faint, insane laugh could still be heard all around them, only scaring them further.

As soon as they had set foot outside, on the outside platform that was covered in snow, their eyes widened.

“MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! AND TO ALL, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!” Y/n had yelled, drunkenly, whilst riding atop a helicopter that was being controlled by a very worried agent attempting to reach their destination for a mission.