Ageless~Chapter 36

~Third Person~

"SO TELL ME HATTER, IS IT TEAL STRIPES ON GRAY OR GRAY STRIPES ON TEAL?! HUH?!"

"YES!"

"WHAT ABOUT AT CHRISTMAS! IF I WAS A BAD KID BUT I WANT COAL, WOULD I STILL GET COAL, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE AWARDING ME FOR BEING A BAD CHILD!"

Alice smiled to herself as she listened to her friend continuously ask paradoxical questions. It was just like her. Wanting to surprise Y/n, Alice ran behind the avengers to hide herself.

"Hey guys! Have a fun maze?" Y/n asked as she approached the heroes, in her cat form.

They all sort of playfully glared at the wonderlandian. She smiled cheekily and moved to the center of the throne room.

Just as the cat was about to make the portal, a voice rung out through the room.

"I believe that you forgot to say hi to someone." The largest smile in the world possible, grew on Y/n's lips.

"ALICE!" Y/n screamed and tackled The blonde to the ground. The girl squealed in excitement as she fell.

"OMG! Alice where have you been? How have you been? What's up? How's earth? Are you staying? Are you leaving? How did you get here? Shouldn't you be in our nineties? How are you so young? What happened to you?" The cat rambled on with more and more questions, causing all of the mad people to laugh aloud.

Alice then answered. "I was aging and started a family. Though, years ago, tweedle dee and tweedle dum came and gave me a potion that allowed me to stay young. I never aged, and then yesterday, they came back and took me to wonderland!" She explained.