Alice's Family~ Chapter 37

(By the way, thank you @AnabelleWan for the amazing fanart! It's amazing!

And thank you @mannysmile  for helping me with this chapter!)

[RECAP]

"I was aging and started a family. Though, years ago, tweedle dee and tweedle dum came and gave me a potion that allowed me to stay young. I never aged, and then yesterday, they came back and took me to wonderland!" She explained

[RESUME]

y/n retracts herself from Alice slightly dejected but still smiling, "Ok! Lez get er' done, hop into the portal- and this time, no screaming," she chuckled before adding "and that means you Barton." Clint began blushing.

"Hey! You pushed me, what was i supposed to do!" he said waving his arms.

"uhm, i don't know maybe not scream like a little girl?" Nat. shrugged "just a thought."

Everyone laughed and one by one jumped into the yellow abyss until there were only two left; y/n and Alice. y/n looked at her old friend with sadness in her eyes,

"so I guess this is goodbye?"

"Then your guess wrong bud!" Alice chirped, with a playful smirk. "Go on", y/n inquired mirroring her friends smirk, "wanna, do you wanna, do you truly duly wanna?"

"Yes!" y/n bubbled, excited for what she was about to hear,

"See where I live?" Kinsleigh replied wiggling her eyebrows. "Yiss! Stay awake beddy bye!" y/n exclaimed, jumping into the portal, dragging Alice with her.

*+.*+. Magic timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff- poof dey at A's house B).+*.+*

 "Woah, your house is-"

"Pretty cool? Colorful?Extravagant?"

"I was going for cartoony but those are good too" y/n chuckled.

"Mommy!", an unknown voice squeaked, "Mom!" another mused.

"Oh wow they're... ah... tiny, did they get shrunk or something?" y/n said poking the first one, he had golden hair that framed his chubby face and cobalt eyes perfectly,

"mommy? Who's this weirdo that's touching me?" he asked confused. Alice chuckled,

"this is y/n, The one I told you about."

His eyes lit up, "You mean she can become a kitty?!"

"Indeedy I can," y/n answered smugly, "and disappear and create illusions and-"

"Be a kitty?" the other child interjected, this one was a girl, she had dirty brown hair and big raven eyes, "Impossible!"

Alice gasped, "Mariposa, we do not use that word in this house!"

"We"re not in the house." Mari replied.

"She's right." y/n said turning into a cat, the children's eyes lit up.

"woah." they exclaimed at the same time.

"Hey honey" a new voice beamed,

"Lark," Alice began, "meet y/n"

"Daddy!" the little boy greeted, "Mathias!" Lark laughed to his kid before turning to the cat, "and, y/n?" he said to the floating cat.

"Heyloo, you may call me cheshire!", y/n looked at the man, he had dark brown hair and eyes like blue slurpees(lol),

"y/n! Would you like some t-" Alice was interrupted by a beep. y/n turned back to human and checked her phone.

"ughhhhhhhhhhh." she groaned "it's that old bat red. AGAIN"

"Oh dear" Alice said worried, "should I come with you?" y/n's eyes softened.

"nah, it's cool beans, i got this" she said creating a small portal "well better get going before my power runs out", she gave Alice one last hug and portaled (idk?) back to wonderland.