Oi!▫️Chapter 7

When I land on the ground before Tony or Steve do. I stand behind Thor and Loki as they speak.

"Listen well brother-" Thor was cut off by Tony tackling him.

"I'm listening." Loki mocks. I laugh. Loki looks over to me. He glares at me and looks like he's about to yell or something. I don't really know. I put up my hands in defense.

"Dude, I'm just laughing at your funny joke. Now, I'll get the popcorn and we can watch the action." I say and snap my fingers making a bowl of popcorn appear. I sit down. Loki looks reluctant. I roll my eyes.

"Sit and I won't make you come back to the jet at this instant." I say. He scowls and sits next to me. We watch as they fight and Steve lands next to them and tries to get them to stop. I then hear Nat over the earpiece.

"Y/n. Get Loki on this jet then break up the fight." She orders me. I sigh.

"Give me your arm." I say to Loki. He looks over to me.

"No. I don't take orders from a puny mortal." He growls.

"One, I'm not puny." I put up my index finger.

"Two, I'm not a mortal." I put up another finger, showing two.

"Three, I'm not even a human. And four, yes you will take orders from me." I say and grab his arm. My nails turn into claws and I scratch his arm. My claws had sleep poison in them. He instantly fell asleep. I smirked and picked Loki up, bridal style. I teleported in the jet and placed Loki back down and locked him up tight. I teleported back to the three men. I put two fingers to my lips and loudly whistled.

"Oi! Shut up and get on the jet!" I yelled.