Dr. Cho~ Chapter 63

"He's hot and can't gain weight, she is psychiatrist." I explain just as Maria gives her explanation.

"He's fast and she's weird." Maria and I exchange looks.

"My explanation is better." I whisper as Steve continues the conversation. Steve and I step onto the elevator, but I tune out their conversation. It was something about german scientists, but I don't care because I'm a cat and cats don't care.

"Well, they're going to show up again."

"Agreed. File says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts."

"Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?"

"I know right. What kind of monster would call itself a German?! I don't know what the heck a german is but it sounds weird lmao." I decide to give my input, but both of them ignored me.

"We're not at war, Captain." Maria says.

"They are." He retaliates.

"Sip the tea, don't spill the tea!" I exclaim.

[Time Skip]

Natasha rounds the table that Clint is laying on. "You sure he's going to be okay? Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together."

"There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacrum."

"Simu-... sim-... simu- simulation!" I attempt to pronounce the word.

"She's creating tissue." Bruce says in awe.

"If you brought him to my lab, the regeneration Cradle could do this in twenty minutes." Dr. Cho bragged.

"Oh, he's flatlining. Call it. Time?" Tony jokes as he enters the room, carrying a bottle of water.

"No, no, no. I'm going to live forever. I'm gonna be made of plastic." Tony goes to hand the water to Clint but I swipe it away and take a huge chug. "Y/n!" I laugh loudly before snapping my figures, making a top hat appear in my hand. I reach into the hat and pull out a new bottle of water for Clint as Dr. Cho watches is awe.

"You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference." Dr. Cho told him.

"Well, I don't have a girlfriend." Clint responded.

"That I can't fix." Dr. Cho sighs making me laugh. "This is the next thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are going to be left in the dust."

"Well, that is exactly the plan. And Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday."

"OH! PARTY TIME!" I screeched as I turned Clint's medical table into a coffee table, but Clint remained laying on it. A chair appeared behind me and I fell back on it as I chugged tea.