De Wittle Kitty~Chapter 58

"Hey, Cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about." Sam reported over the intercom making me chuckle.

"You okay?"

"I'm not dead yet." Sam responds and a large smile spreads across my mouth.
"I'm nOt dEaD YEt" I scream into the intercom, making the two boys wince at the volume. "Sending love to Monty Python." I add, which only adds to Steve's confusion. We continue disarming HYDRA agents and make our way to where we needed to go.
Sam flies off narrowly avoiding being shot by jets as Steve continues fighting off agents. I pause, scanning the commotion to find my new area of action.

"Eight minutes, Cap." Maria Hill reports over our intercom.

"Working on it." He responds but a new idea pops into my head.

"Leave it to me, Cap." I interject.

"What?!" He remarked, clearly confused.

"Don't worryyyy," I brush it off, "it's foolproof." I teleport to an entrance of the Helicarrier and immediately shift into a small kitten. I pad through halls of the Helicarrier, catching the attention of many HYDRA agents. I looked up innocently at an especially intrigued agent, and let out a little mew. Without missing a beat, the agent melts, reaches down, and scoops me up and into his arms. I let him carry be into another room and show me to his fellow agents before I started to squirm in his grip.

"AWWW does de wittle kitty want to be put down?" He says in a baby voice. My only response was a yowl, catching more attention of the people around us.

"What?" He mumbles before I speak.

"That was cat for put me on the dog damn floor." I sass, making his eyes widen. I jump forward and bite his nose, making him drop me so he can hold his wound. Before I hit the ground, I shift back to my human form, alerting everyone around, meaning I had many guns pulled and pointed at me.

"WHAT?! He invaded my little kitty personal space!" I exclaim.

~Time Skip~

I casually walk up to Mr. Patriotic as he defends himself from the agents. I lean against a wall and wait for him to finish as I stuff my hands into my pockets. Out of boredom I begin to whistle the pledge of allegiance.

"Really Y/n?!" Cap growls.

"You seem to be handling it yourself." I reply.

"Well we are kinda running out of time here!"

"Oh don't worry about it. I already fixed it." I said making him stop.

"WHAT?!" I start laughing hysterically.

~Time Skip~

I teleported to the last helicarrier just as Steve and Sam land on it.

"You know, you're a lot heavier than you look." Sam says.

"I had a big breakfast." Steve retorts. Before any of us could react, the Winter Soldier appeared and pushed Steve off of the helicarrier. Both Sam and I yell his name and Sam moves to jump and save him but the Soldier grab's Sam's wing and throws him back. While the soldier was preoccupied, I jumped off of the Helicarrier in an attempt to save Steve only to find him holding onto the side of the Helicarrier.

"Shit." I curse and teleport back to the top of the helicarrier, only to find that Sam has been grounded and his suit was down. I jog towards Steve and help him climb back onto the platform.

"Go." He suddenly says, taking me off guard.

"What?"

"Go. Help Sam. I've got this."

"What-"

"GO!" I panicked and teleported away.