Hiccups▫️Chapter 9

▫️Y/n's POV▫️

I decided to go in and question Loki first. I changed my clothes out of my tea party outfit.

I sauntered into the room which held Loki in a glass cage. I smirked at him. He scowled at me. "Hey. What's with the scowl. Turn that frown upside down Loki boy." I said.

"What do you want puny mortal?!" He hissed. I groan.

"I told you I'm not puny and I'm not a mortal!"

I smirked mentally. "Hey, I'm going to help you." I tell him. His scowl fades.

"And why would you do that?"

"I'm not human. I agree that the earth should be ruled." I said as I created a illusion.

In the illusion I was walking towards the lever that open to door, letting him out. In Loki's eyes, I way opening the cage.He smirked and walked towards the closed door thinking it was open. He just ended up walking straight into it. I got rid of the illusion and broke out laughing. Loki scowled and glared at me.

I continued laughing until I heard Natasha speaking to me through my ear piece. I scared me, making me get the hiccups. I hiccuped, making my cat ears appear. I sigh and snapped my fingers making them disappear again.

"Y/n. Stop messing around. I'll question him." Nat said to me. I groan. "Ugh. Fine. You never let me have any fun." I say as I exit the room.

I sit on the table again. I snap my fingers making a top hat appear on my head.

I lifted up the hat and took a full tea cup out from under it

(Like Madeline hatter does in ever after high.)

I hiccup again making the tea disappear from inside the tea cup. "Gosh dang it." I say and throw the tea cup at Tony.

"What the-" he yells and ducks. The tea cup disappears in a puff of teal smoke before hitting the wall. I break out laughing.

He stands up straight again and glares at me. This made me laugh even harder.