Get On Your Knees!~ Chapter 56

I see two more attackers, and then remember my guns as I draw them and shoot the guys. "That was easy!" I mimicked the voice of that comedial button. I then hear a large explosion, spinning around, I see Natasha attacking Mr. Emo. He flips her off of him and attempts to shoot her but she throws some type of taser thingy. He rips it off of him, and I watch as he shoots Natasha in the shoulder.

"Shit" I mumble as I teleport to her. I accidentally scare her when I magically appear next to her. I remove her hand from her shoulder and begin attempting to heal the wound, the teal aura surrounding my hands. Before I could finish healing her, Steve ran towards us just in time to stop Mr. Emo from shooting us. A fight breaks out between the two of them, and I try to focus on healing Nat until I hear a loud metallic sound. I turn and see Steve's shield embedded into a van while Steve, with bare fists, attempts to fight Mr. Emo, who held a knife. Mr. Emo begins choking Steve before throwing him over the top of the car, then jumping and attempting to punch him as though they were his a boxing match.

"THAT WAS AN ILLEGAL MOVE!" I yell as I get up, leaving Natasha partly healed. I grab Steve's shield, and whistle to the best of my ability. I catch his attention, and he pushes Mr. Emo off of him, giving me the chance to chuck the shield at him with as much strength as I possibly could. It hits the guy's metal shoulder, and then ricochets back and into Steve's grip who continues fighting with it. I watch as Steve continues to fight, then throws Mr. Emo off of him, removing Mr. Emo's mask in the process.

Steve looks to be in shock as he murmured "Bucky?"

"Steve, this is no time to start naming your shield!" I yell.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" Mr. Emo asks as he moves to shoot Steve, but Sam flies in with his metal wings, just in time to kick Mr. Emo down. Mr. Emo once again attempts to shoot Steve, but Steve ducks and Natasha shoots a torpedo type thingy at Mr. Emo, only for it to hit a car and blow it up. We then hear sirens as black vans come barreling towards us.

"Drop the shield, Cap! On your knees! Get on your knees! Now! Get down! Get down!" An agent yells as we are surrounded by dudes with big pew pews. Steve slowly leans down and places his shield on the ground before standing up again and raising his hands in the air. The agent kicks the back of Steve's leg, forcing him to get on his knees. Other soldiers then arrest me, Nat, and Sam.

~Time skip~

"It was him. He looked right at me like he didn't even know me." Steve mumbled.

"How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago." Sam responded. I cleared

my throat, making Sam look at me. I raise an eyebrow as Sam gives me a deadpanned look.

"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43, Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found him and..." Steve continues to speak.

"None of that's your fault, Steve." Natasha sighed.

"Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky." Steve murmured. I give him a sympathetic look. Just then, Sam notices that Natasha's shoulder is still bleeding.

"WHAT THE HELL?! I THOUGHT I HEALED IT!" I yelled, causing everyone else to shush me.

"We need to get a doctor here. We don't put pressure on that wound she's gonna bleed out here in the truck." Sam speaks up. Suddenly one of the guards pulls out an electric rod and neutralizes the other guard and knocks him out. The guard removes their helmet, and lo and behold, its Maria Hill!

"Ah. That thing was squeezing my brain." She sighs, then looks at Sam. "Who's this guy?" Maria begins to remove our cuffs, which were restricting my magic. A few seconds later, the car we were in slowed to a stop.

"Everyone, get in a group hug." I say suddenly.

"What?!" Sam exclaims, confused.

"Just do it!" The second everyone was huddled together, I teleported us all out of the van and to where Maria had said she wanted us to hideout. The second we appeared, Sam almost fell over, shocked about the sudden teleportation, which he had never endured.

We find ourselves at a secret facility. We follow behind Maria who is dressed in camouflage pants and a black t-shirt. She pulls open a squeaky gate, which the sound just makes me cringe.

"GSW. She's lost at least a pint." Maria calls out to a doctor, referring to Natasha's wound.

"Maybe two." Sam adds.

"Okay! I get it! I didn't do very well in healing her. Don't come at me!" I exclaimed.