Spiny Turn◻️ Chapter 31

~3rd Person~

"Let's head back to the March Hare!" Natasha exclaimed then jogged back to the insane creature. The rest of the Avengers followed after the red-head.

"March hare! March hare!" Natasha called out to the hare who was just about to walk away. "Eh?!" March turned to them.

"What do you want?" He questioned.

"We need to find the throne room!" She rushed her exclamation.

"And why would I help you?"

"The sooner we get to the portal, the sooner we can leave and can get out of your hair...hare." Steve exclaimed. March seemed to ponder it for a second before agreeing.

"If you really want to leave, then you must do the following things.  Take these tea cups," he handed each and everyone one of them, a small, white porcelain tea cup. "Then take a sip and proceed to spin around and many and many spiny turns." Everyone turned at the hare.

"Excuse me?" Tony asked.

"Do many spiny turns! Spiny turns are magical and can get you any where you want to go!"

Thor glared at the bare. "Do you take me for a fool?!"

"No, more like a Bafoon! If you do not believe me, you do not believe in the magic of Wonderland! Oh, I can feel myself weakening." March said dramatically.

"Are you tinker bell?" Clint asked sarcastically.

"Yes! Now do the spiny turns." The Avengers sighed and did as he Hare had said, having no idea what else to do. The took their tea cups, took a sip of the light brown tea and then proceeded to spin around in circles.

When they were all dizzy, and could hardly stand up straight, they stopped spinning and looked around themselves, soon growing angry.

"WHY DID WE LISTEN?! WE ARE IN THE SAME PLACE AND THE HARE IS GONE!" Tony exploded. His only response was the sounds of the Hares hysterical laughs from afar.