Queen▫️ Chapter 19

"Where are we going now lady y/n?" Thor asked as we exited my home.

"The White Queen."

~Time Skip brought to you by TEA!!!~

As we approached the gates, a guard called down to us.

"What business do you have with the queen?"

"What?"

"What business do you have with the queen?"

"What?"

"What business do you have with the queen?"

"What?!

"I said, What business do you have with the queen!"

"WHAT?!"

"I SAID WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU HAVE WITH THE QUEEN?!"

"WHO?!"

"THE FREAKING QUEEN?!"

"A BEAN?!"

"QUEEN!"

"SCENE?!"

"NO, QUEEN!"

"THE QUEEN?!"

"YES!"

"WHAT ABOUT THE QUEEN?!"

"WHAT FLIPPIN' BUSINESS DO YOU FLIPPIN' HAVE WITH THE FLIPPIN' QUEEN?!?!"

"Jeez. You don't have to yell. You could have just said that, I could hear you clearly."

Everyone face palmed just as the guard passed out. The guard standing next to him stared at me incredulously.

I giggled, which turned into a full blown laugh, as I turned into a cat.

"I just need to speak to her about you know who." The guard leaned over. "Hearts?" He asked for clarification.

"No. I mean Voldemort. I really need to speak to her about him. Like, seriously, we need him to teach us some wizardy things. And I want a lighting tattoo!"

~Time Skip, by Voldemort giving Y/n a tattoo~

"Queeney!"

I talked said woman to the ground, catching the attention of the guards, making them point all their weapons at me.

As the weapons were pointed at me, the Avengers picked up their weapons and pointed them at the guards.

I teleported into a standing position, next to the Queen. She stood up and made a gesture. "Stand down." She told her guards, but the Avengers still didn't put their weapons down.

I evaporated and solidified next to my friends. "You too guys. They aren't going to hurt me..." the relaxed a bit,

"...unless the Queen gets angry and turns on me, again." They all look at me alarmed. "AGAIN?!" They screamed.

"Oh yeah. It was a while ago. Not really mentioned in all the story books, the queen was very angry, because I kind of put Alice in a pickle and got her involved with Hearts. She put me in a cell and didn't let me out for...11, 12 days?" I said.

"Um, y/n. 12 days isn't very long." Tony said. "Well when 12 days in wonderland equals 2 years on Earth, it is."

They all nodded when we suddenly heard a couple loud crashes. And a white queen guard ran into the room with a panicked look.

"IT'S THE QUEEN! RED QUEEN! SHES HERE WITH HER ARMY!"