Kitty▫️ Chapter 24

The Queen turned all the way around, still wearing the dress we had last seen her in.

She gave me a disapproving look. "What? You not okay with how I look when I'm going to war? Cause you, you have to look fabulous while getting pretty much killed." I snapped.

"That Clothing?" She ignored what I said. "It's like your just going to relax in your home. Do you want your friends to die?" She sneered. My pupils dilate even more.

"Fine." I growl.

"Seem familiar Nat?" I ask, smiling widely who automatically remembered the night she and Clint chased me down.

Red hummed in satisfaction. "I guess since your all dressed up, I will too." She smirked, waving her scepter over herself, making her change clothes more fit for a fight.

"What? No tiara?"

"Well, sometimes I have to get down and get my hands dirty. But no one wants a dirty crown."

I roll my eyes. "Now give them back!" I yell, getting in a positing, ready to attack and holding my sword in front of me. Bruce, Nat, Thor, Whitey, Hatter and all of the White Queen's guards did the same.

"Hm. I don't think I will. It's amusing to watch you get all frustrated."

"Well, this will be wonderlandiful." I say, the teal stripes covering my body growing an inch longer as I smiled wider. I hold out my hands, two daggers appearing in each. I throw all of them at the Queen, who waves her scepter making them fall to the ground.

"Nat, Thor, Whitey. Go look for Clint, Steve and ego."

"You mean Tony?"

"Yeah, that too."

They all began running off to search the bright red castle.

"After them!" Red yelled. Some of her guards started to chase after them, holding all sorts of weapons.

"Nope!" I took the Hatters hat and threw it at he guards running after my friends, capturing them in it.

I spun around to Bruce. "I think we need a little more hulk." I say smirking. He gave me a dismayed look. "Seriously? Now?" My face falls and growl. "Fine, I'll do it myself." And I was gone from everyone's vision.

I jumped on top of Bruce's back and started pulling his ears and scratching him with my claws. "KITTY WANTS TO SEE A LITTLE GREEN!" I was then thrown to the ground by the large, green, angry looking hulk.

"Yep. That will do it." I groan as I get up. "Now," I turn to face the Red Queen, who stood only ten feet away from my fabulous self. "Let's play."