I Win~Chapter 29

"TEAM TIME!" I scream about to snap my fingers for a table to appear. "SNAP SNAP SNAPPITY SNAP SNAP!" I screamed whilst snapping my fingers over and over again. A table, cups, a teapot, chairs, pastries, sugar and everything for a tea-party appeared before us.

"Wait! Didn't you say you were running low on magic Lady y/n?" Thor asked me. I turned to him while snapping my fingers making a chair scoop up the Avengers.

"I am running low on magic. But, making things appear is apart of my offensive magic, which is filled and I don't need to worry about." I explained.

I looked around at my companions. "Awww. None of you are ready for a tea party." I snapped my fingers once again, changing all of their clothes to suits and cocktail dresses.

"Woo! So much better!"

"Y/N WE SHOULD BE TRAINING!"  Tony yelled. I stopped and looked to the man. "Hmmm. You are right. We should train while we wait for my powers to fuel up. Hatter!" I turned to my besty.

"Please start up the next batch of Magicae Cal cibus herba!" I exclaim. The silly man stuck out two thumbs up before taking off to his hatter hat house and started to make the brew. I then turned back to the group of heroes. "Let's get started!" I exclaim.

~Time Skip~

The Avengers had decided to team up against me. I did have many powers, giving me the advantage. Also, Tony didn't have his suit so he had to resort to hand to hand combat.

"Captain!" Nat called, sliding his shield over to him. Steve grabbed his shield and launched it at me with superhuman speed. I spun around, and quickly dodge the oncoming shield.

"She's so fast." Clint mumbled to his team.

"Well, people have said that I have cat like reflexes for a reason." I smile a large smile, showing off my pointy fangs. I spun around as the red, white and blue shield hit the wall and acted as a boomerang and came back at me. I bent back and did a back bend, then kicked my leg up to kick the shield up into the cieling as it passed over me. Steve's main weapon clattered to the floor.

Thanks to my enhanced senses,  I could hear the sound of Nat cocking her gun. I turned invisible and teleported in front of Nat, who was in mid search of looking for where I was. I grabbed her gun and pulled it out of her grip. We both went to hand to hand combat. She punched at  me repeatedly until she pulled the move where she pulled herself ontop of me. Her famous move where she did this and back flipped, pulling her enemy back with her and either killing them or knocking them unconscious. But, before she could back flip, there was a thing of mist in my place, causing Nat to fall to the ground. She squeaked in surprise.

I stayed invisible for a while, confusing everyone. "She's on the ceiling." Whitey said calmly as he hopped past the training room. Everyone turned their gazes up to the ceiling. I turned visible and rolled my eyes and pouted. "Awww. Come one Whitey. Don't be a party pooper." I pouted even more.

"Keep your eyes on your enemy." Clint said as he angled his arrow at me.

"I could tell you the same thing." I replied, using my enhance speed to arrive in front of him within seconds. I grabbed his arrow from his bow and stuck them into a target that was nearby. I floated into the air, and into a position as if I were lying down.

Thor threw Mjölnirat me. I gave him a closed eyed smile and let the large and heavy hammer pass through me. "Nice through." I complimented as I solidified, but stayed floating in the air. Suddenly there was a large pain in the back of my head.

"Ow." I rub the back of my head in pain as Thor caught his hammer with a smirk on his lips. "Rude. You caught me off guard." I pout. I use my power to heal the pain in my head then extend my claws. I rushed at Thor and scratched his arm, paralyzing it. I did this to everyone else.

I look around at the still beings. "I win." I smile before going back and healing their scratches so they could move again.