Capture▫️Chapter 20

As soon as the words left the poor guards mouth, his head was removed from his body and was rolling on the ground.

"Ah. More red the decorate the place." A venomous voice said. We all looked up to face the one and only...Queen of Hearts/Red queen.

"What do you freakin' want red?" I scowl and growl

"What do you freakin' want red?" I scowl and growl. (Haha that rhymed)

I turned towards the white queen. "You need to leave." I whispered. She was about to protest but her guards grabbed her and guided her out of the room.

"You!" She stared me straight in the eyes and glared. "What the Hell are you doing here?!"

"Oh such foul language for a royal queen. I'm just coming home." I hiss. She glared at me.

"How?! I threw you down that rabbit hole!" "So it was you! I knew something nasty touched me. It took me forever to feel clean again."

She growled. "Guards! Grab her!" She screamed. "Off with her mother f****** head!" I snap my fingers. "Oh you messed with the wrong mentally insane cat."

I disappear leaving everyone to just watch as the red guards"Mysteriously" get killed

"Mysteriously" get killed.

~3rd Person~

They all watched as a couple guards got scratch marks on their bodies, causing them to drop down to unconsciousness. Or what they thought/hoped was unconsciousness.

Here and there, more guards dropped down. It wasn't until there were 5 guards and the Queen left standing until y/n reappeared.

She was panting and holding until her side, where she was bleeding."y/n!" Hatter yelled, worried for his friend. "Hahahaa! See, even without seeing you, my highly trained guards can mark you."

"Highly trained? Ha! You call leaving 5 of what? About 115 guards left alive highly trained!? Lady, get yo eyes checked. And get better guard trainers while your at it."

"THAT IS IT!" She screamed out in fury. She started to laugh maniacally. "While you were gone I obtained some power of my own!" Red held her scepter in the air, suddenly bringing it down and pointing it at the unsuspecting human cat.

Y/n tried to dodge but was way to late. She screamed out and collapsed to her knees. "W-What? What is t-this?"

"My power. I inflict pain on the people I have a pure hatred for. And you are one of those people." She then waved her scepter in front of the avengers, only some getting caught into her magic.

"Guards, leave the paralyzed mortals. Crab and jail the ones with the red aura." Y/n looked up to find 3 of them were surrounded by said red aura.

"NO!" Y/n tried to scream but it can put more like a whimper. "Shut up cat." Red growled while kicking her in the stomach.

"Please. Leave them alone. Leave them out of this." Y/n whimpered. "No. I would just kill you now but I want you to suffer. Suffer hard and long. Feel the pain of losing." She then spun on her heel and sashayed out of the room.

"I'm sorry guys. Steve, Tony, Clint. I couldn't save you."