Called In▫️Chapter 4

▫️A year later▫️

   **Y/n's POV**
I heard the store Bell chime. "My turn Aidah." I told my friend as I passed her room.

"Kay. Go ahead." She told me. I slid down the railing. When I landed on the ground I stopped when I saw who it was. I smiled.

"Ah, Nicky, Phil! What brings you to my magical kingdom of the best animal species in the world! Cats!" I say striking a dramatic pose.

Coulson chuckles. "Same old Cheshire." He says.

"Cheshire, we are calling you in for a large mission." Fury spoke as we walked toward me.

"Ooohhh. Haven't done one of those in a while. This should be fun. What's our transportation this time?" I ask.

"Quinjet." Coulson said.

"Tell me all the juicy details of the mission on our way their!" I say and run out of the shop. The two men followed me.

"TRY TO CATCH ME COPPERS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I yell as I throw my hand up in the air and point upwards. I disappear into a turquoise cloud of smoke. My smoke shows where I'm moving. I float on the air and all the way to the Quinjet.

**3rd Person**
As y/n ran off being her usual mad self the two men follow behind her. Coulson smiled and laughed. If you looked close enough you could see a teeny tiny smile on Fury's face.

(Sorry it's really short. I hoped you like it. Thanks for all the voices.)