Psych~ Chapter 62

'You cause pain no matter your intentions. They don't believe in Wonderland. And you snapped, like the psychopath that you are. You murdered them.' I shut my eyes and reopened them to find everything back to normal. I spin around and lock eyes with Tony.

"What the fu-" I trail off as I shake my head.

I watch as Tony ignores what just happened and grabbed the scepter. Before Tony got too cocky, I stop him. "I can sense the enhanced." He looked towards me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. It literally feels like they are in the room with us."

"You are delusional."

"HEY! Rude."

~Time skip~

I was laid back on a chair, my eyes closed. My eyes snap open, however, when I hear Tony speak up.

"Hey Banner? Dr. Cho is on her way in from Seoul. Is it play if she sets up in your lab?"

"Uh yeah. She knows her way around." Bruce responded.

"Um, who is Cho?" I ask but am ignored.

"Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment." I hear Tony say to Jarvis.

"UM WHAT?! LEMME HEAL HIM." I sprang to my feet, only to be stopped by Steve.

"You can close wounds, not regenerate cells. You can't help." He said, making me sigh in response before going to take a nap. My nap, however, was interrupted when the jet landed and the team rushed out.

"Y/n, wake up." Tony yelled at me. I snorted as I jerked to a sitting position.

"It's not my penguin!" I yell in a sense of emergency, only to receive strange looks. I shrug. "Just saying, that penguin does not belong to me. I claim no responsibility."

"What's the word on Strucker?" Steve asks Maria.

"NATO's got him." She responded.

"What about the enhanced?" I cut in.

"Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Orphaned at 10 when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special, but it's on the way to everywhere special." Maria explained as Steve and I walked with her through the base.

"Their abilities?" Steve asked.

"He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation." The only response given was a confused look from Steve.

"He's hot and can't gain weight, she is psychiatrist." I explain just as Maria gives her explanation.

"He's fast and she's weird." Maria and I exchange looks.

"My explanation is better." I whisper as Steve continues the conversation. Steve and I step onto the elevator, but I tune out their conversation. It was something about german scientists, but I don't care because I'm a cat and cats don't care.

Smiles Can Be Deceiving | Avengers x Cheshire!readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara