Red~Chapter 35

~Y/n's POV~

I was following Hearts to wherever she is going. No matter how many times I accidentally made a noise, she never saw me. I am a stealthy cat. Cat stealth. Stealthiest of cats. Queen of cat stealth.

(Author: Okay, I think the readers get it.

Y/n: hehehehehe.)

Anyways, I was currently following Red through a forest. I know this forest! It leads to my house.

Speaking of which, the familiar building came into sight. I furrowed my eyebrows as I jumped from one tree to the next. I sat on a branch as Red looked around, being really paranoid, before breaking into my house.

"Hey! Breaking into my house is my thing! Break into your own house!" I mumble as I jump from the tree. I stealthily approach my house. I pressed my back against the wall of my house, while using one of my hands to edge the door open.

I peer around the corner, but Red was no wear in sight. My claws extract to twice their original length, as I slowly and cautiously walk around the door.

I suck in a breath as a blade is pressed against my neck. "Hey, no fair." I pout.

"What are you doing here?" Red spat, pressing the blade harder, almost drawing blood. My eyes narrowed. I grabbed her arm, pulled her in front of me, then spun both of us around so I was pinning her to one of the walls.

"Last time I checked, my name was on the contract, meaning this is my house. Well it was a while ago that I checked, but, unless you used a super magical eraser thingie to erase the ink, I'm pretty sure that I am the current resident." I ramble.

Red scowled at me. She pushed me off of her. I stumbled a little, but I soon regained my balance.

"So why are you in my house?" I growl, retracting my claws. She didn't pose as a current threat, as I was standing on her knife. Red then smirked, holding her large head high. She then took something from a bag.

"I know your magic is weakening, so I took something to keep you from regaining your strength." She took out the magical magic restoring plant. My eyes widen.

And, as if on cue, my body started to flicker. Suddenly a burning sensation spread across my whole being, and I found myself in my cat form. Red's smirk grew.

"Thanks for telling me your plans." I smile, showing off my fangs. I once again extract my claws. "Memory loss and sleep." I whisper as I drag my claws along her skin. Red gasped, then fell to the ground.

I giggle happily as grab the plant. Just then, my phone buzzed. I took it out and looked at the notification, which read:

'Button has been pressed.'

"Great timing." I laugh as I take out the time machine. Still in my cat form, I throw the ball out the window, and watched as it grew into the large, steam punk looking time machine.

I follow after it and climb inside. "I'M ON MY WAY HOME!"