Die▫️ Chapter 26

~Y/n's POV~

I lightly smiled as the red queen disappeared into thin air. And, my eyes maybe playing tricks on me, but I could have sworn I saw some tiny red hairs floating around where she used to be. I laughed at that.

I heard someone near me, sigh in relief. I look up at Natasha. "Nice shot Natty Nat. Now she is even more red than she used to be." Nat nodded. I managed to stand up on my own.

"Did you get Clint, Steve and ego?"

"Wow. That was rude." I turned and smiled my usual large smile when I saw the three men I had just mentioned. "Yay! She didn't hurt you too badly, otherwise....I'd have to rip her head off and make her watch me repeatedly stab her disgusting body."

Everyone stared at me wide eyed. They had never heard me speak so sadisticly and in such a deep, demonic voice. "But, that's beside the point!" I chirp, returning to my normal self.

I scan their bodies, finding multiple gashes, cuts and scraps. I cringe at their blood tattered clothing. "How about heal you guys." I said. Before I could make my way over to the men, Queeney had grabbed my wrist. I turned to her and have her a questioning look.

"Y/n, your defensive magic, don't you remember?" She asked, her hands fluttering about. I looked down at my hands, recalling when I had tried to paralyze Red. I watched as my claws retracted. I looked back up at the men, who had gone through so much in just a day in a half. What should I do? No...that shouldn't even be a question.

"Queeney?! But, I have to heal them. What if they loose their strength and they aren't by any walls?!"

"What about walls?" Tony asked.

"Walls are helpful! With out walls, if you fell, you wouldn't be able to catch yourself. And if you don't have a wall and can't catch yourself, you would fall to the ground. And falling to the ground is dangerous. If you lost your balance or strength, you would fall, and if you were not near any walls, you would not catch yourself and would fall to the ground. Falling to the ground is quite dangerous because it is hard to catch yourself. If you can't catch your self as you fall you will hit the ground. And if you hit the ground after you lost your balance, then fell to the ground because there was no wall to catch you, and you fall to the ground, you would hit the ground and get hurt. And getting hurt is not beneficial. It would get all bloody because you lost your balance, and fell, but there was no wall to catch you, and fall to the ground and hurt yourself. And as you fall to the ground and get hurt, there is a very high possibility that you would hit your head on the ground. Because you hit your head on the ground after falling to the ground since there was no wall to catch you, you would cut your head open. And after falling without a wall to catch you, and hitting your head and cutting it open. You would bleed and bleed and bleed. And you would try and get people's attention but you are too quiet because you remember that you're in a library. And since there is no one to here you while your trying to be as loud as you can get in the library while you are bleeding and bleeding, you would get no help and die. Yes, you would die because you weren't healed, and you lost your balance, and fell, with no wall to catch you, then you would hit the ground, get hurt, hit your head and cut it open, only to bleed and bleed and bleed and die."

It was silent for a couple seconds before you broke the silence almost like you were cutting it with a butter knife.

"What?"

(Sorry it's a bit short. At least I tried.)