Finally▫️ Chapter 25

I smile a large smile as Hulk ran around the room, killing the Red Queen's guards. I teleport behind Red. "If you want me dead, you'll first have to find me." I whisper in her ear, before teleporting away. I turned invisible and continually teleported all around the room.

"Come on," teleport.

"All you have to do,"teleport

"Is find me." Teleport

"It's not that hard." Teleport

"Just think like a cat." Teleport.

"Come on, not that hard." Teleport.

"I like food." Teleport

"Mice." Teleport

"Playtime." Teleport

"Yarn." Teleport

"Milk." Teleport

"Confusing people." Teleport

"Oh, and pain." Teleport.

Red was getting really fed up. She was seething and clutching her scepter so hard her knuckles turned white. I continued teleporting while laughing.

"AGH! THATS ENOUGH!" She screamed, throwing her arms out, sending out a red beam. I grabbed Bruce and teleported out of the way. The red beam hit every single one of her guards. As it faded, the Guards were all on the ground, dead. I became visible again, laughing really hard.

She glared at me. I teleported in front of her. My claws grew longer. I glared at her while scratching her arm. She hissed in pain and held her wounded arm. We stared at each other for a couple seconds. My eyebrows furrowed. "Why aren't you sleeping?"

"Huh?"

"You should have blacked out! Why aren't my claws working?!"

She started laughing making my glare harden. "What is happening?" I growled.

"Oh sweetie. Your magic is draining." She smirked as she grabbed me by my neck and lifting me up. I gasped for air and tried to teleport away but it didn't work. She smiled at me and was about to kill me with her scepter but stopped.

A large bang rung around the room. Red's gripped loosened, allowing me to fall to the ground, gasping for air. Red fell to the ground, a bullet in her shoulder. She held it as she spun around to face Nat, who was now holding a Bouquet of flowers.

"You!" She yelled, pointing at Nat who smirked at her. "I WILL get my revenge!" She screamed before disappearing.