Overestimate~ Chapter 43

"Agent Cheshire, please explain where you have been for the past two years." Fury ordered as he took a seat at his desk. I sighed deeply as I fell back in a magically appearing cushioned, chair that you would see in a psychiatrist's office.

I lay back, and dramatically placed the back of my dominant hand against my forehead, closing both of my eyes. "Oh deary me. What a tragic two years they had been." I open my right eye to glance at Fury, who seemed less than amused. I open my other eye and sit up with a huff
.
"I see that you haven't improved your mood at all over these last two years."

"You overestimate me." He says while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Or maybe I'm just hopeful. Well anyways, over the past two years, I was in Wonderland. Though, because they are different places, they have different time speeds. Meaning two years on Earth is about twelve days in Wonderland. Over that time, I had arrived in my home land. We fought the Red Queen. At one point, she kidnapped Steve, Tony and Clint and had tortured them. The rest of us tracked her down and saved them. I was able to refuel my magic. And I went back in time to find where Hearts had run off to. We caught her and imprisoned her. She is currently in a jail cell in the White Queen's castle. I returned to Earth about a week after returning the Avengers, so it took over a year that they had been back on Earth. I visited my old friends and now, I am here!" I finished the quick and vague story.

The eye patched man nodded his head in understanding. "Well we are glad to have you back."

"It doesn't look like it."

"Excuse me?" He asked, confused with my reply.

"It does not look like you are glad to have me back!" I huff, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh, sorry we didn't greet you with a bouquet of flowers and a million balloons at the entrance." He retorted sarcastically.

"You should be sorry." I said, a large smile growing on my lips
.
"And if you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you defeat the red queen. You made it seem as though it was the largest and most difficult victory to achieve." He asked.

"Well I do mind, in fact."

"Too bad."

"Rude. Anyways, it would be easier if I show you how, instead of attempting to explain it all." I reach forward to grab Fury's arm, pulling him to a corner of the room. Ignoring his stubbornness, I eventually got him to reach the destination. I turn the both of us to have our backs facing the pearly white walls.

I wave my hand in the air, creating an illusion of my reaction when I received the vials of Steve, Tony and Clint's blood.

(A/n: (I) and (Me) ,this means that the illusion version of you.)

The illusion version of me dropped the cloth to the ground as (I) stared at what was in (my) hand. "What are they Lady y/n?" Thor had asked.

(I) held them up so they could have a clear view. "Viles of blood." (I) said. Everyone stared wide eyed. A scream erupted from (my) throat as (I) threw all three vials at the wall, to have them disappear into smoke. "Y/n?" Bruce asked, trying to come near (me), but Whitey had held him back.
Stripes of teal had covered (my) body, (my) eyes turned a bright e/c and (my) pupils dilated. (My) nails turned to claws and a scar had appeared over one of (my) eyes. (My) cat ears and tail had made themselves present on (my) body.

Fury turned to me and spoke. "I knew there was a valid reason for us recruiting you."