Cheshire▫️ Chapter 13

(I am so so SO Sorry that this chapter is late. My computer put down the wrong date that I last updated so I thought I had 2 days left. Super sorry.)
I silently walked out of my room while taking a bite of my apple. "Those cards, they were in Coulson's locker, not in his jacket." I overheard Agent Hill say to Fury. "They needed the push." Fury said. I scowl as my my claws extend. I scratch his arm, making him hiss in pain.

"Agent L/n. What is the meaning of this?!" He yelled at me. "Don't lie to the cheshire cat. She doesn't take it lightly and could very easily get revenge." I hiss.

We then suddenly hear a loud screeching noise, making our heads snap up towards the window. We watched as Tony flew off in his Iron Man suit along with a Quinjet flying away. "They found it. Get our communications back up, whatever you have to do. I want eyes on everything. Agent L/n. Go with them." He commands. "Yes sir." Agent hill and I say at the same time.

I run out onto the platform of the Helicarrier. The inside of the Quinjet wasn't a big enough space for me to teleport so I had to find another way. Even though it was rather big, it didn't have a very high ceiling.

I take a running start towards the edge of the Helicarrier. When I got to the edge, I disappeared into the very familiar teal smoke that I had mentioned multiple times.

I flew up to the quinjet and managed to solidify a small step that was right in front of the doorway. I became intangible and walked through the door. "Don't forget me!" I yelled, scaring them all half to death. Steve looked speechless, probably very confused how I got on. "I am forever a mystery." I say in a cartoon like voice.

~Time Skip~
We were close to landing, but I was getting impatient. "If we keep at this pace, by the time we get there Loki would have already built a castle. I'm going." I say as I give them a two fingered salute.

They yell at me but I ignore and became intangible once again. I fall straight through the floor of the jet. I heard a couple regular citizens gasp as they watched me fall through the floor. I chuckle as I transform into my full out cat form.
(You can imagine what ever you look like, but here are some examples)

I landed right in front of a couple of the citizens feet

I landed right in front of a couple of the citizens feet. I shook my fur and started up at them. Their eyes were wide. "What are you still doing here? You should get to safety!" I exclaim. They hesitantly nodded then ran off. I laughed hysterically as I transformed back to my human form.