Loki!--Chap 6

We were now on a jet. Natasha was flying it, and Steve and I sat back waiting for us to arrive in Germany. We finally arrived. Nat opened the side for Steve and I to jump out. Steve wanted to wait for a good moment to make an entrance. Loki was yelling at them people to kneel. Then an elder man stood up.

"Not to men like you." Loki turned to the man with a smirk.

"There are no men like me." Loki argued.

"There are always men like you." The man interjected. Loki frowned and pointed his scepter at the man.

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example." He announced and shot a weird light beam at the man. Before the beam hit him, Steve finally jumped out and landed in front of the man. The beam ricocheted off Steve's shield and back at Loki. Loki fell back on his bum.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve said as he walked closer to Loki. I jumped out of the jet, doing a slight flip in the air and disappearing in a puff of smoke. As I moved down to the ground, you could see the large movement of my teal smoke that shows where I'm standing. I landed on the ground and made myself visible again. The people that were next to me when I did this, jumped in surprise. I ushered all the people away while Loki was distracted with speaking with Steve.

"The soldier. A man out of time." Loki said with a smirk.

"I'm not the one who's out of time." Steve said as Nat flew the Quinjet over the area. "

Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Nat said over the loudspeaker. Loki shot a beam at Nat. Nat luckily dodged it. While Loki was distracted, Steve threw his shield at Loki. They started to fight. I didn't really know what to do. Soon Loki, knocked down Steve and pointed his scepter on Steve's helmet.

"Kneel." Loki commanded.

"Not Today!" Steve said and flips and knocks Loki onto the ground. Then Loki flips Steve again. Then AC/DC's Shoot to thrill started playing. Ironman, otherwise known as Tony Stark, came into view and landed on the ground in his Ironman suit. Tony point his different weapons, that are on his suit, at Loki and spoke.

"Make your move Reindeer games." Loki put his hands up in surrender and places down the scepter. He changed his clothing from his armor.

"Good move." Tony complements. Steve turns to Tony.

"Mr.Stark." Steve greets.

"Captain." Tony greeted back. It was silent, for a second and I realized that they didn't acknowledge me.

"Cheshire!" I announce with a cheeky smile. Tony turns to me.

**Time Skip**

Natasha was speaking to Fury on her earpiece. Tony looked at me with his mask up.

"What's with the kid?" He asked Steve. Before Steve could say anything, Tony spoke again. "Who is she, and we is she dressed as a kid?" He asked. I smiled.

"I'm Cheshire!" I announce as I shake hands with Tony.

"Yeah, I can kinda see that with your get up." He says.

"Oh this is just for fun." I say as I take off the cheshire ears and place them on Natasha's head. She glances at me as I give her a cheeky smile.

"Cheshire is my 'hero' name, like yours is Ironman. My real name is y/n." I tell him. I took off the tail and leg warmers and threw them into the air. And snapped my fingers, making them disappear. Tony looked at me wide eyed.

"I don't like it." Steve spoke while looking at Loki. Tony and I turned to him. Tony and Steve started their own conversation while I was in my own Cheshire world. I closed my eyes for a second and saw those red eyes that I saw a year ago when Clint, Natasha and I first met. I opened my eyes again.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in." Steve said to Tony.

"Yeah, there's a lot of things, he doesn't tell you. Like I never knew about the Cheshire girl here." I give him a closed eye smile. Thunder and lightning strike, almost hit the jet. Loki looked slightly scared.

"What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" Steve taunted.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki said, hinting towards his brother. Yeah, that's right. I know my norse mythology. Then suddenly, Thor comes into the jet and grabs loki by the collar and flies out of the jet.

"Awesome!" I say enthusiastically. They all give me a look. I shrug.

"Think that guy's friendly?" Steve asked.

"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost." Tony says and prepares to jump out of the jet.

"Stark! We need a plan of attack!" Steve yells at him. Tony turns.

"I've got a plan. Attack!" He yells and flies off.

"I knew he would say that!" I yell and move over to the exit. Steve gets a parachute.

"I'd sit this one out cap." Nat advises.

"I don't see how I can." Steve argues.

"These guys come from legends. They're basically gods." I tell him. He turns to me.

"There's only one god, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." He says and jumps out. I sigh and jump out also.