Four Days~Chapter 28

I slowly opened my eyes, showing off my cat-like pupils. I couldn't remember what it was I had dreamed about but I could only imagine that it was good. I looked around, and found myself in my cat form. My original form. I smiled joyfully as I stretched, listening for the satisfying pops of my limber bones. "And downward dog." I said as I moved my body into the well known position.

"What are you doing?" Tony asked as he entered my room. I gasped in fake surprise. I got up and pretended to cover my body even though I was fully clothed.

"Ah! Don't you know how to knock?!" I acted out, suppressing a smile. Tony rolled his eyes, turned around and walked back out of the room, closing the door behind him. I sat back down on my bed just as the door was closed. I listened as Tony sighed and knocked on the door.

"May I please come in?" He asked in a monotone voice.

"Hmmmm...no."

"Why not?!"

"I don't know. Why can't you?" I heard him groan before he opened the door and took a step into the room. "Ah. Ah. Ah. Knock first." I waved my pointer finger in disappointment. He glared at me before taking a step back and knocking on the door frame.

"Knock. Knock." He seethed.

"Come in!" I chirped. He let out a breath before entering once more. As he walked in, I turned around and started cleaning my room, not wanting to waste my magic to clean it immediately. As I was making my bed, Tony started to speak.

"We have been here a while, and the rest of us were wondering when we could return home...to Earth." I stopped what I was doing, my eyes going wide. I just realized something. The different time speeds. Oh no, I need to tell the rest.

I rushed out of the room, Tony running behind me, confused as to why I had just left. "GUYS! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!" I screeched. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me. They all had expressions that held confusion and expectancy. "Guys! I forgot to mention,WonderlandhasadifferenttimespeedthanEarth.OnedayinWonderlandistwomonthsonEar-th.SixdaysinWonderlandisawholeyearonEarth." I rush my words, the energy and adrenaline getting the best of me. All of the Wonderlandians eyes widened with horror, as none of the avengers followed my sentence.

"Huh?" Steve asked, pulling down his shirt after he had just looked at his newly healed wound.

"What Y/n said was," The white queen's hands fluttered about as she spoke. " Wonderland has a different time speed than Earth. One day in Wonderland is two months on Earth. Six days in Wonderland is a whole year on Earth." She translated for me. Realization and fear dawned on the rest of them.

"So, how long have you guys been here?" I asked them. Everyone shrugged. I understand, some much has happened, it's been difficult to tell the difference between an hour and a minute. I sigh, frustrated that I would have to use my magic. I wanted to conserve it until I really, really needed it. I made a calendar appear in my hands, with the day it was today marked in red. Okay today is (insert date), and you guys got here...." Everyone stared at me, waiting for me to reveal to them how long ago they got here and how long they have been gone from Earth.

I looked up to them. "You've been in Wonderland for four and a half days." I tell them. They looked at each other, not knowing how long that was in Earth. "That's nine months on Earth." I explain. All of their eyes grew even wider, afraid of what could have happened the whole time they were gone.

"Can't you create a portal for us?" Natasha asked me. I looked up at her. "I can, but not today. By the time I have all of my defensive magic replenished. I don't use it as often as my offensive magic, but this takes most of my energy and is more important to my cheshire cat self." I explain.

Smiles Can Be Deceiving | Avengers x Cheshire!readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें