Part 7.1

(Previously: Vecto plans to teleport to Cubix to ask his creator Vic about Zendora.)

Vecto decided to still leave without Azmeck. He glanced at the Dinishman working the controls of his teleportation booth. The pale, bald midget smirked. Although Vecto was under disguise, the being from his homeworld knew who he was. Vecto was scanned as part of the teleportation process, but the Hodos-based Dinishmen wouldn't turn him into Acaterran police--Vecto was sure--the Magnatronians wouldn't have it.

In a fast, high-pitched dialect, the Dinishman finally spoke. "We welcome you to our teleportation station and wish you safe travels to planet Cubix in the Parallel Universe Geom where you will be transferred to point 25261316 in Sector 5 Vecto, although we sincerely advise you not to visit our world in light of your dire standing with the Ukase Order."

"I am quite capable of handling myself," Vecto stated.

The Dinishman worked for the Magnatronians rather than Cubix' governing body, referred to as Ukase. If anything, the little guy was more worried about him being caught by the Ukase than the Acaterran government.

The Dinishman nodded and flipped a switch.

Vecto stood at the center of a round platform. Hovering over his head was a white disk. Lasers shot down from sixteen sides of the disk to form a cylindrical circumference around him. It was followed by the formation of a shield. Vecto looked up as the disk opened to reveal the sky of Cubix. The round platform below him then moved, pushing him toward the sky. Vecto's body was slowly lifted through the portal. He rose up from the surface of Cubix, being transferred to the streets rather than inside the nearby teleportation facility. It looked like his human body image was cut in half as he was lifted the rest of the way. When the lift stopped, Vecto stepped off of it and the portal disappeared.

It had been a while since he stepped foot on his homeworld. Not only was he disowned from his creator, he was despised by the Ukase due to his rebellion of the system.

(How will Vic react to Vecto's return? Find out more in the next installment of Vecto: Voyage!)