Part 7.9

If you have Mario Maker for the Wii U, check out Vecto: Vengeance -- Chapter 2. Use the ID D86B-0000-01E7-3860.

(Previously: Vecto finds Chais stealing from a Dinishman. Chais is going to follow Vecto to find Morphaal and suggests going to Earth.)

"It's not a vacation. And there's not much worth seeing," Vecto said as they got in line. He recalled that when he first met Chais, the kid inquired a lot about Earth, and how it favored Zendora to some extent—before Earth went to waste. Perhaps he thought it would be the closest he'll get to his homeworld since the chances of them finding it were growing slimmer..

"Ah, loosen up," Chais said. "We can find some clues."

"Hardly. There's nothing there but ruins, rocks, and the Nagora clan—not to mention the gravity."

Chais did a double take. "Huh, what'd ya say?"

"The gravity—it's intense."

"Nah, not that—the clan. What's it called?"

"Nagora."

Chais stroked his chin. "Hey, you know, come to think of it, I think I've heard that name before."

"I've mentioned it to you when we first met."

"No, like I've heard it on Zendora."

It caught Vecto's attention. He paused to hear his answer.

Chais mulled the thought in his head for a few seconds and remembered where he heard it. "Yeah, from history class. My tutor said something about a clan of alien ninjas who crashed on our planet. I'd swear she said they were called the Nagora clan."

"And you didn't tell me this beforehand?"

"Huh? What's the big deal? Didn't think about it till now," Chais said, rubbing his arms for warmth. It was cold even inside the building.

If the Nagora clan had visited Zendora in the past, perhaps they have a record of it and know where the planet is, Vecto thought. He could ask his old friend Shadow.

"Well, if you're not going, I'm going alone," Chais said. "Maybe they can lead me to Morphaal and I can get the bounty for myself."

"You'll die fighting him alone," Vecto stated. "Upon analysis, I've decided to go to old Earth after all."

Chais smirked but wondered about the Corona. "What about the ship? Wouldn't you miss the ride?"

"The repairs on Corona are not scheduled to be completed for a week," Vecto responded. He figured he could worry about the robots on the ship later. They wouldn't be a threat until they were delivered anyway, he figured. It was more important to find Morphaal.

"All right, then, Earth it is," Chais said, stretching his arms.

(What new adventures await them on Earth? Find out more in the next installment of Vecto: Voyage!)