Part 7.4

(Previously: Vecto arrives at Vic's place but is surrounded by robots that attack him.)

The robots remained still, with guns pointed at Vecto as he reached down to grab the remains of their leader. He lifted the limp body in front of him and kept it there as its head slowly melted from Vecto's shields.

In a wave of firepower, the other machines retaliated. Zero point energy blasts bombarded Vecto's shields from all sides. Vecto was calm, standing in the center of the light show, until finally his image disappeared and his shields expanded like an explosion. Robots were struck by the outer shield, crushed and blasted away from the force of the expansion. When the explosion stopped, other robots shattered; with no visible explanation, their heads caved in, their bodies lifted in the air and flew into pillars of carbon ice. They were being grabbed by invisible arms of the shield, tossed, crushed, shattered, slung into each other-Vecto's Flummox Capacitor orb hovered in the middle as the robots were destroyed in mere seconds.

Missiles came at Vecto and struck his shields, and Vecto at last retracted his FFS, reforming his robotic image. Arms, legs, torsos, and heads showered as the remaining robots readied their guns.

Vecto dropped his image, his orb hovered in the air. Slowly, pieces of scrap metal quivered or rolled. They abruptly zipped in the air, clanging to his orb through magnetic force. The pieces formed around Vecto, shaping a physical body for him. His face formed out of tiny pieces of metal, and his arm consisted of thousands of parts held together by his Force Field Shields.

"Come at me," Vecto taunted, motioning with his newly-created hand.

The robots inched forward.

What appeared to be wires blasted from around Vecto's robotic body. They latched onto the machines, pulling them, tossing them, severing them. They grabbed the last two and yanked them in as Vecto grabbed their heads and smashed them into the crystallic ice below.

All robots were accounted for. All were gone. Slowly, Vecto stood.

"D.E.-termination program activated," a robotic voice said from behind.

(Can any of Vic's creations defeat Vecto? Find out more in the next installment of Vecto: Voyage!)