mr. Stilinski

Quick warning: The first few one shots are... well, I'm gonna be honest, terrible. I wrote this a really long time ago, and it was actually the first time I wrote in English. So: grammar, spelling, plot... It's not the best. Thankfully my writing has developed a lot, and later fics get better (although I still think they're shitty. It's why I made a second book with more recent stuff I wrote).

Word count: 650

Stiles looks at the children. He is a teacher. Most kids are 6 years old. Normally he doesn't have a favourite, but Talia Hale is his favourite. "Okay, before you go home, don't forget that your parents need to go to school tonight" the kids nod and they walk away.

Stiles loves children. They are funny and sweet. Most of them. But he doesn't like to go to his work after 6 pm. He is tired and doesn't like so much questions from the parents.

He picks up some papers and places them on the right place. He looks around and sees that there are some pencils on the floor. He walks to it and grabs it. He places it on the table.

The first parents are going to be there at 7pm. Stiles his apartment is just 5 minute away. He grabs his stuff and walks out of the room. "See you later Stilinski" he looks to his right and sees Erica. "Bye" he waves at her and walks to his Jeep.

At 7PM is Stiles in his classroom again. He talks to the parents of Cassie. There are not much parents coming. There are not a lot of kids in his class. And some of the kids are brothers or sisters.

Almost everyone is gone. Only the father of Talia is waiting. "Mr. Hale" he looks at the man who said his name. It is a really cute guy. Maybe a few years younger than him. Hi stands up and shakes his hand. "I'm mr. Stilinski"

They walk in the classroom anf go sit at Stiles his desk. "Talia a really sweet girl. She doesn't talk much. Is there something going on that I need to know? I don't want to say something to her that will make her cry" Derek nods. "It's not really easy to say. Have you ever heard about the Hale Fire?" Stiles nods his head. His dad is the Sherrif. "Yeah, I did" "that was my family. I was the only one who survived beside my sister and uncle. My sister is murdered a few years ago and my uncle is in a coma" he doesn't know why, but he doesn't mind telling this to mr. Stilinski.

"I adopted Talia and names her after my mother. Talia just found out she was adopted. She is really young, but really smart" Stiles nods. "She is the smartest in her class" Derek smiles.

"It's hard you know. To see her grow up without a family besides me. She never talks about friends. And I don't know what I'm doing" Derek sights and  looks at his hand. "And it can't be that she thinks I'm never home. I only work when she is at school"

Stiles doesn't know what to say. Most of the time the parents don't talk about private things like this. He hopes his dad didn't.

"I grow up without a mom. My dad was always working. But I was always with my neighbour. He has a little daughter and I helped him with things. She is now almost grown up. If there is something you can always come here"

Derek nods. "Thank you mr. Stilinski". "Please call me Stiles" Derek smiles. "Thanks Stiles" Derek looks at the brown haired boy. He is beautiful. He looks tired. "Do you need help with cleaning up?" Derek looks at the mess at Stiles his desk.

"You don't have to help" "I want to" Derek stands up. Stiles looks at him. He can't help it but think he is really hot. They look at each other. "Is there someone still here in school?" Derek walks slowly to Stiles. "No"

Derek leans in and looks at Stiles. Their lips fit perfect toghether. They kiss roughly. Derek picks Stiles up and puts him on the desk. "Oh god" Stiles moans. Derek smirks when he looks at Stiles pants.