Stiles ... pregnant

I am sorry if there are mistakes. I am not sure if I wrote everything correctly. I'm Dutch.

This can't be true. Stiles is sitting in his bathroom looking at the test. He can't be pregnant. He is just 18 Years old. Derek is gonna leave him, and if Derek isn't gonna leave him , the sherrif is going to kill Derek.

But Stiles doesn't want to kill the baby, or pup. He is still new to all the werewolf stuff. Is the baby going to be a werewolf? Stiles is human.

Other people won't understand. A boy pregnant. That never happens in Human life. No one knows that a werewolf is true. Maybe he needs to hide. For months until the baby is born but he is still in school. Anf people will notice.

He sights and hears a loud noise in his room. Probably Derek or Scott. Why don't they use the front door. Stupid werewolf powers. He looks at the bathroom door. It's locked. "Stiles can you open the door?" Its Derek. Stiles his older werewolf boyfriend. Stiles doesn't answer and Derek gets worried. "Stiles I know you're in there, what's wrong?"

Stiles tries to make no sound, Even though Derek already knows he is in there. "Stiles open the door or I'm gonna break it" ... "And I'm not gonna pay for it" Stiles rolls his eyes. If Derek breaks the door he is gonna pau for it, because Derek is scared for the Sherrif.

A few seconds later is Derek sitting next to Stiles in silence. Stiles hides the test behind his back, but of course Derek noticed. "What is that?" He grabs the test. Stiles does nothing. His life is over now. Derek is going to leave him. His dad is going to be mad. Tears roll down his face while he looks at Derek. Derek his face is shocked. But softens when he looks at Stiles. "Baby, this is great" he whispers in Stiles his ear when he hugs the younger boy. "I love you" this is the first time Derek said this. He was scared to say it, but he really loves Stiles. Who doesn't.

"We are going to do this together"

-

A few years later

Derek and Stiles are a happy family with three pups and a dog. They have one two girls and one boy. Claudia Talia Hale, Laura Allison Hale and George John Hale. Their dog is called Fluffy (Laura did choose the name)