Vigilante

Derek is not a werewolf in this one shot.

Its a little based on The Flash (only the meta humans and the Particle Accelerator explosion)

--

It was dark when Stiles enters his apartment, he sights and puts down his bags. "I'm home!" He yells to his best friend and roommate Scott. He hears whispers before Scott walks out of his room. "Hi, Stiles, I thought you had a late night shift?" He asks him and bites his lip. "The captain gave me a day off, something about how I work to much." Stiles huffs. He notices Scott's red cheeks. "Did I interrupt something?" Stiles smirks at Scott.

"Isaac and I were just watching a movie." Scott says to him, but Stiles knows that it isn't true. "Just don't have sex in the living room." Stiles tells him and walks to his own room. "That was one time!" Scott yells after him and Stiles chuckles. He closes his door behind him and lays down on his bed. He grabs his laptop and turns it on. 

He tried to ignore the moans from the other room and logs in to his computer. He clicks on the internet and searches for news.

Beacon Hills' Vigilante Saves The Day!

He clicks on the article and reads it, even though he already knew what happened. He was there. The vigilante had saved a little girl when she got kidnapped. Stiles was working on the case when it happened. 

Stiles didn't know what to think about the vigilante, it is, of course, good that he saves people and stops crime, but it was Stiles' job too.

He wants to close his laptop when he gets a Skype message.

Derek: Hey, how are you?

Stiles smiles and clicks on it to answer his friend. 

Stiles: I'm good, a little tired.

Derek and Stiles had been friends for a few months now, they met at Lydia's wedding. Derek was friends with Lydia's husband, Jordan Parrish. Ever since they met they kept talking and hanging out. 

Derek: I saw the news, wasn't that the case you were working on?

Stiles: Yes, how did you know that?

Derek: You talked about it yesterday.

Stiles: I must be so tired that I don't even remember that.

Derek: Long day?

Stiles: You could say so

Derek doesn't answer, Stiles was just about to ask him why when Derek called him. Stiles answered it and smiled when Derek's face appeared on the screen.

There's a loud moan from the other room and Stiles groans. "Why haven't I moved out yet." Derek laughs, "You say that every time. You still live there." Stiles nods. "So, how are you?" He asks Derek. "I'm good, nothing special." Derek answers.

Stiles yawns and closes his eyes for a second. "We can hang up and talk later." Derek suggest when he sees how tired Stiles is. "No, no I'm good." Stiles answers sleepily. "You're half asleep, Stiles." Derek chuckles. 

"'m not." Stiles says but falls asleep a few seconds. Derek smiles at his screen. "Goodnight, Sti." He looks at the sleeping boy for a few seconds before hanging up.

--

"Good morning, Detective Stilinski." Captain Reyes greets him before walking to her office. Stiles walks to his desk and sits down, looking at the papers on his desk. "We have a new case; a teenage boy was murdered yesterday." Detective Allison Argent says when she walks towards him. "The forensic scientist checked the DNA, Name is Jake Hectors, student at Beacon Hills High School." She tells him and sights.