fighting

They are not in a relationship in the beginning

"Why do you even care Derek? You never cared about me?!" Stiles yells at the alpha. Isaac whimpers, he doesn't like it when Derek has a fight with someone. He's like a dad to him. And Stiles is his best friend. "I always have cared about you Stiles, you're just too stupid to see it" Derek yells back, his eyes red showing Stiles that he's the alpha. And that Stiles can't talk to him like that. "Oh, now you're showing you alpha eyes? I'm not even pack" Stiles rolls his eyes and walks away. What Stiles didn't know was that Stiles is pack. He's the alpha's mate. The pack mum. No one besides Derek and Isaac knew that he was Derek's mate. And when the alpha mate fights with the alpha, the alpha is hurting.

Tears start to form in Derek's eyes. Was he really that bad. Did he never show Stiles that he cared about him. Was he really that much of a jerk. Stiles probably hated him. Wanted him dead and gone. Isaac sighted and hugged his alpha. "It's just a stupid fight Der" Derek rested his head on the taller beta's shoulder. "He'll find out how much you care about him" Derek sighted. "He hates me. He'll probably even hate me more once he finds out he's my mate" Derek mumbles trying to hold the tears. "Without your mate you're going crazy. I don't want to end up like Peter" Derek rants. "Peter wasn't always like this. He was the best uncle, Derek's best friend. He knew all his secrets. After the fire Peter lost his mate and started acting crazy. He knew how much it hurts Peter. He didn't want the same thing to happen to himself. Your mate rejecting you is as bad as your mate dying.

Derek didn't hear from Stiles for days. He was laying in his bed all day. Isaac tried to get his alpha out of his bed but it didn't work. Derek was a mess. He hadn't showered, brushed his teeth and eaten in days and Isaac was worried. Even alpha's couldn't survive a week without eating.

"Stiles Stilinski open the fucking door!" Isaac yelled. "Go away!" Stiles yelled back, rolling his eyes. Isaac had been there for ten minutes. "If you don't open it I'll break it and won't pay for it" Stiles knew Isaac could break it and he didn't have money for a new door. He sighted and opened the door. "What do you want" he asked the younger boy annoyed. "You need to talk to Derek" Isaac says. "No" Stiles says and walks to the kitchen. "If you don't he's gonna die from heartbreak! Haven't you figured it out yet? I thought you were the smart one!" Isaac yells. "Your Derek's mate and he thinks you hate him. He thinks you're rejecting him and he'll go crazy like Peter if you won't accept him" Stiles rolls his eyes. "He's already like Peter" Isaac sights. "He's a mess. He hasn't leaved his bed for days. He won't eat won't shower. He'll die if you won't do something about it" Isaac says and leaves.

"Derek?" Stiles asks softly. He doesn't get an answer. He looks at the alpha. He can only see his back. His hair looks terrible. And he smells terrible. "C'mon Der wake up" Stiles says and shakes the older werewolf. "Go away Isaac" Derek mumbles. "I'm not Isaac" Stiles says and Derek looks up. His eyes are red. This time not Alpha red but red from crying. "Stiles?"his voice sounds broken. He probably hasn't talked in days. "Go take a shower and then we'll talk" Stiles says and smiles softly at him. "I'll make dinner" Derek nods and Stiles helps him to get out of the bed. "Everything hurts" Derek mumbles. He softly walks to the shower. Stiles runs downstairs to make dinner. Isaac told him that spaghetti was Derek's favourite so he started making it. 

After a while Derek came downstairs just when dinner was ready. He was wearing sweatpants and a sweater. His hair was flat on his forehead and he still looked tired. He sat down in front of Stiles and started eating.

"I don't hate you" Stiles said after dinner. Derek looks up from his empty plate. "You don't?" He asks. It's the first time they talk after Derek got out of the shower. "No. I don't. I like you Derek. I like you a lot" Stiles says looking in the alpha's eyes. "And I think I'm in love with you" Derek leans forwards and presses his lips against Stiles'. It starts as a soft, sweet kiss but turns into a hungry kiss full of lust. Stiles grabs Derek's sweater and pulls it off, kissing his neck. "I've done some research on mate's. To accept you as a mate you need to knot me" the teen says and drags Derek to the stairs. "And that's exactly what you're gonna do" Stiles mumbles. "But it will turn you in a werewolf, the mate bite" Derek says worriedly. "I don't fucking care. I want to be your mate. I want to be the pack mum. I want to be there for you" Stiles says as he drags Derek in the room and smirks.

--

No smut today 😂