wrong mate

I wrote this when I was really tired so sorry for misspellings and other mistakes.

Derek hates being jealous, but he can't help it. His wolf is begging for his mate, but his mate has already a relationship.

First his mate is dating Malia. His stupid cousin. He loves- no loved his family. Really. But he hates Malia. She's a bitch. Stealing his mate, kissing his mate in front of him.

Luckily, they broke up and Malia went to New Mexico with Peter.

Now, it's even worse. His mate is dating a werewolf... Wait for it... From another pack!

Derek hates Tony. If Stiles didn't love Tony he would have already killed him. Many, many times.

--

"I love you" "I love you more" "no I love you more" no! I love you more" Derek sights and walks to the kitchen. He can't hear this anymore. There was a pack meeting and stupid Tony needed to come to. Because he was Stiles oh so sweet boyfriend. Little did they know Stiles was Derek's mate. But no, they didn't. And Stiles probably didn't care.

"They make me sick" he hears behind him. He sees Scott sitting on the table. "Get of the table idiot" Derek mumbles. "Sorry" Scott sights and stands up. "But really. I love Stiles, he's my brother. But this just makes me sick" Scott says looking at the older male. "Yeah, their disgusting" Derek says grabbing two cups of coffee, giving one to his pack mate. Scott was the only one who knew Stiles was Derek's mate. And he had told Stiles that he didn't like Tony. But Stiles didn't listen.

"To be honest, I don't trust him at all" Scott says. They just sit in silent, sipping their coffee. Derek liked it that he could talk to Scott. Scott was kinda a little brother to him. Maybe that's because he looks like his little brother, and acts like him. It scared him at first, but he accepted it. But it sometimes it was awkward.

They walk back to the living room, oy to see Stiles and Tony heavily make out. Derek sights. "Get out" he says. The two boys look at him surprised. "What?" "Get out. Now!" He looks at Tony. He only wants Tony to leave, not his sweet little Stiles. But of course Stiles follows him.

After that the pack meeting is over. Erica, Boyd, Isaac, Allison, Kira and Lydia leave the loft and Scott stays. "I have a question" Scott asks him. "Ask" Derek says, sitting on the couch. "How do you know when someone is your mate?" Scott asks him, suddenly really shy. Derek smirks. "Why? You like someone?" Scott blushes and looks down. "You get a sort feeling when you touch him or her" "how did you know Stiles was your mate?" "I pushed him against a wall" Derek says. "What?" Scott laughs. "I think I found NY Nate" Scott says to himself. "Who?" Derek asks him. Scott looks down again. "Isaac" Derek smirks. "Good, because Isaac is totally in love with you" Derek says to the younger teen. "You need to go home and get some rest Scott" Scott nods. "See you later" "bye"

--

"So Isaac is your mate?" Stiles asks his best friend. "Yeah, Derek said that every time you touch your mate you get a sort of feeling. It's hard to explain" Scott says smiling. "Does every werewolf have a mate?" Stiles asks. "Yeah, why?" "Tony is a werewolf too, maybe I'm his mate" Stiles says excited, dreaming of his boyfriend. "I don't know" Scott says softly.

That night, Tony visited Stiles and thing were getting heated. They were heavily making out on Stiles bed, with no shirts on. Tony pulled Stiles pants down when Stiles stopped him. "Tony? Can I ask you a question?" Stiles asks him. "Yeah, love, of course" "am I your mate?" Tony was suprised. "Yes, yes you are baby"

--

"Scott!" Scott was calling Dere when Stiles burst in his room. "Yeah?" Scott asks. "Tony is my mate!"

And that broke Derek's heart. Stiles was his mate. He never trusted Tony, but he now knew, that something was going on.

And he was right. A few days later Stiles was heart broken. Tony had used him to get information about Peter Hale and the Dessert wolf.

And Stiles didn't know why, but he went to the loft. Derek smelled Stiles sweet scent, but the scent smelled also depressed. Derek opened the door before Stiles could knock. Stiles sobbed and Derek pulled him in a hug.

"He used m-me!" Stiles sobs. "I- I should have listened to you and Scotty" Derek sights and pulls away. "Stiles, you loved him. Love makes you blind or something" Stiles nods. "I didn't really love him ya know" that made Derek curious. "Then who do you love?" He asks him, hopefully. Stiles looks in his eyes and kisses him softly. Derek smiles against his mates lips and enjoys the feeling. "You, sourwolf"