A witch did what?

So, I started watching glee and I love this cover that's why there is a glee cover in the media.

--.

Sorry if you get confused. Denise = Derek. I don't know when to write he or she and Derek or Denise.

If you are not comfortable with straight couples, sorry

-

Stiles wakes up because his phone is ringing. "What" Stiles mumbles and grabs his phone. Scott. "Scott, why are you waking me up! I need my beauty sleep. I can't look so handsome without sleep" Stiles mutters. "Stiles you need to come to the loft" Scott says worried. "Fine" Stiles hangs up. He keeps on his star wars sweatpants and puts on his red hoodie. He grabs his keys and walk downstairs. His dad is asleep on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asks when he walks in the loft. "There was a witch and Derek pissed her off and she casted a spell on him" Scott explains. "Where is he?" Stiles asks, not really interested in new drama. "He locked himself in the bathroom because of the spell" "what spell?" "You wouldn't believe. Just get him out of the bathroom" Stiles rolls his eyes and walks up the stairs.

"Derek open the fucking door so I can go back to sleep!" Stiles yells and nocks on the door. "Go away!" A female voice says.

Wait

Female voice?

"Derek, what the fuck happend?" Stiles asks him. He hears a sight and the door opens. "She turned me in a teenage girl" Stiles' eyes grow wide. A beautiful 17 year old girl looks at him. Green eyes stare at him. Derek's girl body is a little shorter than Stiles. He, or she, has long black wavy hair and green eyes. Derek is wearing a shirt that's way to big and sweatpants that are also to big. "Holy shit" Stiles mumbles. "Shut up" Derek wants to go back in the bathroom but Stiles grabs his/her hand. Derek's hand is soft and small in his. "Come downstairs and we'll find a way to change you back" Derek nods and walks with them downstairs.

"So she also gave him girl hormones and stuff?" Isaac thinks out loud. "I think so. Derek is acting different. He's shy and starts talking about girl stuff with Lydia" Scott says and looks at the girls. Lydia, Kira, Malia and Derek were watching the notebook. Derek was a crying mess, cuddling with his cousin.

"We need to go shopping. Stiles, you're coming with us" Lydia says and grabs Derek's wrist. "Okay, but what if someone asks us or Derek what his, or her, name is?" "My mum told me that if I were a girl my name would be Denise" Derek's soft voice says. "Okay. Denise Hale. Cute" Stiles mumbles as they walk to the Jeep. Stiles keeps looking at Derek. Derek is wearing Malia's clothes, because Kira's and Lydia's were to small. And damn, Derek looks hot.

"Okay, why did I need to come with you?" Stiles asks the two girls. "Because someone needs to carry the bags, duh" Lydia says while looking at a pretty dress. "Der- I mean Denise, look at this" Derek looks up and his/her eyes grow wide. "I'm gonna try it on" Derek says and grabs the dress. When he's gone, Lydia turns to Stiles. "It's a total different Derek. Denise is shy and sweet. I wouldn't mind if he stayed like this" Stiles laughs. "Yeah, I'm gonna keep an eye on her. Don't want anything to  happen to our alpha" Lydia smiles at him and he walks away. He sees Denise looking in the mirror with the dress on. A man, 28 maybe, looks at her. "Damn girl, you're hot. What are you doing here alone?" Derek blushes and looks uncomfortable. "Leave her alone, asshole" Stiles says, grabbing the girls wrist. "And who are you?" The man asks him. "Her boyfriend, now back off" the man sights and walks away. "Thanks Stiles" Derek mumbles and looks at the ground. "No problem, now let's buy this dress, you look good in it" Derek, or Denise, smiles at him and nods.

"Girls" Stiles sights when he holds all the bags. Lydia rolls her eyes. "We can't carry it. We don't want to break a nail, do we Denise" Denise blushes and looks at Stiles. "I can help you?" She says softly. "No, you don't have to" Stiles grins at her. "We're back!" Lydia yells in the loft. "Finally!" Isaac says and walks to them. He laughs at the sight of Stiles carrying all the bags. He helps Stiles with the bags.

"Okay, we are going to look for the witch, Stiles stays with Derek" Scott says. Stiles nods and watches the pack walk away. "Do I need to call you Derek or Denise?" Stiles asks the teenage girl in front of him. "Derek" "okay. Do you want pizza? I'm starving" Derek nods. "Good" Stiles stands up and grabs his phone.

When the pizza arrives, Derek picks the movie 'Romeo & Juliet'. "Do we really need to watch this?" Stiles sights? "Sorry, do you want to watch something else?" Derek's green eyes look a little sad. "Never mind, let's watch this" Stiles says and grabs a slice of pizza.

When the pizza is finished, Derek moves closer to Stiles and rest his/her head against Stiles' chest. Stiles wraps his arms around Derek's waist. "Are you tired?" Stiles asks Derek. "No, I just want to cuddle". Stiles chuckles. "Okay then" and Stiles slowly falls asleep.

He wakes up with a wer shirt. "What the" he looks up and sees the Teenage girl crying. "What, what's wrong?" Stiles asks Derek. "They died" Derek cries. Stiles sees that the movie is finished. "It's just a movie Der" Derek sobs. "I hate getting emotional" Stiles laughs a little. "It's okay" Derek pulls away and Stiles wipes a few tears of Derek's face. They stare in each others eyes. Derek leans in and their lips touch. Stiles closes his eyes and kisses back. He bites in Derek's lips and hear her/him moan. He smirks and his tongue meets Derek's. Derek's fingers tug at Stiles' hair. Stiles moves his lips to Derek's neck and starts sucking and licking the soft skin. "Stiles" Derek moans. Derek pushes Stiles away. "They're coming" they sit up and Stiles brings the pizza box to the kitchen. What the hell just happend? Will Derek remember all of this? What if Derek even hates him more now.

"We are back!" Scott yells. "Did you find the witch?" Stiles asks when he walks back to the living room. "Yes, they did" a woman, maybe 30 years old, says. "Turn him back" Isaac growls at her. "Why would I?" Scott growls at her too. "Fine, fine. This is why I hate werewolves" the witch mumbles a few Latin words. "He'll change in a few hours. Happy now?" The witch asks them. "You can go, and leave Beacon Hills" Scott says, his red alpha eyes are glowing. She nods and quickly walks away.

Isaac yawns. "I'm going to bed" he says and walks up the stairs. "Me too" Scott says and follows Isaac to Isaac's room in the loft. "Use protection!" Stiles yells at them. Lydia rolls her eyes. "I'm going home. I'll miss you Denise" she winks at them and walks away. Kira hugs them and she and Malia walk away too. "I'll go home too" Stiles says awkwardly. "Stay" Derek says softly. Stiles sights. "I don't want things to be awkward when you change back to your grumpy manly sourwolf body" "what do you mean?" "Me made out! You just like me because you have all these teenage girl feelings and your mind is all girly now. When you'll change back you'll remember how much you hated me" Stiles says and sits down on the couch. "Stiles. I never hated you" Derek says and sits next to him. "I kinda liked you, but I was afraid you didn't like boys" Stiles looks up. "I thought everyone knew I'm bisexual" Derek sights. "I love you Stiles" Stiles smirks when Derek starts changing back into his man body. The clothes rip and there is a half naked Derek on the couch. "Lydia is gonna kill you for ripping the clothes" Stiles says before kissing Derek. "I know" Derek mumbles against Stiles lips.

"Use protection!" Scott yells at them.