the sleep over

LeftBehindangel commented this idea. Thank you :) hope you like it.

I haven't watched this movie, I don't really watch those kind of movies so I asked a friend if she knew one and she said the shining.
--

"Okay, pack meeting is over" Derek says to his pack and starts cleaning up the mess they made. He hears most of then say "bye Derek" but Stiles stays. "Hey Derek, can I ask you something? It's okay if you say no". Derek looks up at the teen. "Yeah, sure" "Okay, my dad is gone for a week and I don't really like being alone for a week, I asked Scott of I could sleep at his place but Isaac is already there. Can I sleep here, on the couch, for the week? If you want I could leave when we wake up" Derek chuckles. "Yes, you can stay here. And you don't have to leave" Stiles grins at him. "Okay, then I'm gonna say bye to my dad and get my stuff" Derek nods and Stiles walks away.

"Are you going to be alright this week?" Noah asks his son. "Yeah, I'm staying at Derek's" Stiles answers while packing his stuff. "Are you sure you want that? I can stay here" "dad, just go. I'll be fine. Sourwolf isn't that bad. And I think he could use some company. He's always alone" Noah sights. "Okay, bye son. See you Saturday" He gives Stiles a hug and walks out the door. "Bye dad!"

When Stiles arrives at the loft, Derek is waiting for him on the couch. Stiles grins at his alpha and puts his bags next to the couch. "You have that many clothes?" Derek asks him. "No, one bag is with clothes and toothbrush and the other is with school stuff." Derek nods. "Okay, I ordered pizza. It should be here soon" Derek stands up. "Thank you for letting me stay. I'll promise I won't bother you." Stiles says. The doorbell rings and Derek opens it and pays the pizza boy. "It's no problem Stiles"

-

"What do you mostly do?" Stiles asks Derek. It's 8 O'Clock and Stiles is bored. "Read a book, work out or I nap?" Derek says and doesn't look up from his book. "Can we watch a movie?" Stiles asks him. "You promised me that you wouldn't bother me" "It was a lie. Now can we watch a movie?" Derek sights and puts his book away. "Fine, but no star wars" Stiles whines. "What do you want to watch?" Stiles asks him, now annoyed. He really wanted a Star wars movie marathon right now.  "The shining" Derek says and grabs the movie. Stiles eyes grow wide. He doesn't like scary movies. "Oh um" "are you afraid?" Derek laughs. "No, put it on" Stiles blushes. Derek nods and puts the movie on.

When the movie is over, Stiles doesn't want to close his eyes. "Okay, I'm going to bed. Good night" Derek says and stands up. "Yeah, good night" Stiles mumbles. He grabs his pillow and blanket and lays on the hard couch. But he can't sleep. He keeps hearing things. After a while he finally falls asleep.

"Stiles"

"Stiles wake up"

"Stiles!"

Stiles opens his eyes and gasps for air. He just had a nightmare. Derek's green eyes look at him with worry. "Are you okay? We shouldn't have watched that" Derek says. Stiles sights. "I hate scary movies" "why didn't you tell me" "I didn't want you to make fun of me" Derek laughs. "I won't do that. C'mon. Let's go to my bed" Stiles nods and follows Derek to Derek's room.

Stiles falls asleep soon. Derek's body next to him makes him feel safe. Derek smiles and wraps his arms around the teenager. "Goodnight Stiles"

--

I know, it's short. Sorry for that. Hope you liked it.

Love, Lisa