the day

A few weeks ago I made an exam and I passed. :) I'm so happy right now.

You probably don't understand most of it, because it's Dutch

You probably don't understand most of it, because it's Dutch. But I've got really good scores :)

--
Words like this are flashbacks. I don't know anything about marriage so sorry if it's shitty.

--

"What are you doing here Sourwolf?" Stiles says as he hears Derek coming trough the window behind him. "I- I need to tell you something" Stiles turns around. "Okay" Derek looks a little nervous. "I uhm..." Derek looks at the ground. "Never mind. I'll go" Derek turns around but Stiles grabs his arm. "No. Tell me" Stiles says while looking into Derek's eyes. Derek doesn't know what to say, so he leans in and presses his lips against Stiles'.

"I'm nervous" Stiles mumbles and looks in the mirrow. "It will be fine. Derek will probably pass out from how handsome you look." Lydia says as she takes a picture. "What if he decides that he doesn't want me anymore?" Lydia rolls his eyes. "You're his mate. If he rejects you he will die"

"I need to tell you something" Stiles looks up from his book at his werewolf boyfriend. "You're not breaking up with me are you?" Derek laughs a little. "No, I'm not. Don't worry" He kisses Stiles' forehead. "Every werewolf has a mate. And you're mine" Stiles grins at him. "I already knew that" "what? How?" "I read. Deaton gave me books about the supernatural. I figured out I was yours when you started acting just like they described" "damn, I love you" Stiles' eyes grow wide. "Y-you do?" "Yes. I love you" Stiles grins and smashes his lips against Derek's. "I love you too"

"Are you ready?" Noah asks. "No" he says and follows his dad. "You will when you see Derek. You'll forget all your nerves. And everyone knows about the supernatural, so don't worry about that" Stiles nods and smiles as he sees Talia and Claudia running towards him.

"Derek?" Derek turns around and smiles at his mate "hey babe" Stiles blushes. "Something happend. I didn't know it could happen" Derek hugs him. "What? What happend?" "Derek, I'm pregnant" Derek's eyes grow wide. "I'm not supposed to be pregnant. I went to Deaton. He told me it was rare and that only a mate from a powerful and good werewolf could get pregnant." Derek smiles at him. "I always wanted to have a family with you"

The doors open and Claudia and Talia walk in the room. After that Noah and Stiles walk in the room. Everyone starts clapping. Stiles sees Derek. And damn he looks good. Isaac is behind Derek and Scott is standing where the maid of honer is supposed to stand. Stiles sees a little tear in Derek's eyes. "You hurt him, I'll kill you" Noah says to Derek and smiles at him. "I love you both" Derek smiles back and takes Stiles' hands.

"Fuck, Derek!" Stiles yells. "What?!" Derek yells back from upstairs. They just finished decorating their new house. "My Water broke" Derek runs downstairs."we need to go to Deaton" Derek mumbles to himself. "No shit. I'm gonna poop these twins out myself" Derek ignores his mate and helps him to their car.

"Do you, Derek Tyler Hale, take Mieczyslaw Stilinski as your husband, trough ups and downs, full moons and heats" Deaton says. "Yes I do"

"Congratulations, you have two beautiful daughters. Do you know the names yet?" Deaton says as he looks at the couple. Stiles is half asleep and Derek is holding the first baby. "Yeah, Stiles and I talked about it a few weeks ago. Talia Erica Hale and Claudia Laura Hale." Deaton smiles as he hears the names of their family members. He nods and gives the second baby, Claudia, to Stiles. "Thank you doc" Stiles says. Deaton nods and leaves the couple alone to call Scott and the Sherrif.

"Do you, Mieczyslaw Stilinski, take Derek Tyler Hale as your husband, through ups and downs, full moons and heats" Stiles nods. "Yes! I do" "you are now husband and husband. You can kiss th-" Deaton gets cut off by the the men kissing. He laughs a little and everyone claps.