wolf (part two)

Derek is sitting on the couch with a cup of tea. Its been a long time he ate and drink something else beside what he found in the woods. Stiles comes back with snacks. "Tell me your storey" Derek nods and sights. The first time he needs to tell someone.

"Have you heard of the Hale Fire?" He asks Stiles. Stiles nods. "Yeah, I have. My dad's the Sherrif" Derek nods again. "I'm Derek Hale. I ... I had ah Girfriend, Kate. She was an uhm... A hunter. Werewolf hunter. She said she liked me, and used me to find out where we lived. There was a night, O was fighting with my mum and sister Laura about Kate. They said I shouldn't trust her, but I didn't believe them. I walked out and shifted to my full wolf form. I ran trough the woods. When I came back the house is was on fire. I got scared and ran to the lookout point. Since then I never changed back. A few year later you came in the woods. My wolf smelled your scent, it smelled delicious. I've heard about mates. Kinda like soulmates, but for wolves. I didn't know it could be human. When I laid on your bed, your scent made me shift back." Its silent for a few moments. "So... I'm your mate?" Stiles asks him. Derek nods. "Yeah. If your uncomfortable with it I could just go" Stiles shakes his head. "No... Wait. I've heard the me before. What Is Kate her surname?" "Argent" Stiles eyes grow wide. "What? Do you know her?" Derek panics. "She's the aunt of my best friends Girlfriend... I mean ex-best friend. Of course hanging out with her and her cool friends is way more gun than hanging out with me" Stiles sights.

After a few weeks Derek found am apartment. Stiles helped Derek with all the new thing in Beacon Hills. Of course it was weird explaining that he was still alive. Everyone thought he was dead. Stiles is almost always at Derek's loft. They became good friends. Stiles found out Derek liked DC Comics, so they watched almost all the movies and TV shows. Stiles took him to his uncle Peter too. Derek was so happy his uncle was still alive. Peter was in coma, but they thought he would wake up soon.

Derek and Stiles were laying on the couch watching Arrow when Derek asked him to move in. "Sti?" Derek asks, looking at Stiles' head in his lap. "Yeah Der?" "You're always here, most of your stuff is here and I really like you being here. Do you want to, maybe, move in?" Derek asks him hopefully. Stiles being here makes his wolf calm down. "Der... I really like being here too... But I can't leave my dad. I mean, I know he trows glasses at me and blames me for my mums death, but I still love Him. Thank you Der"
Stiles smiles at him and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Blushing he pulls away. Derek smiles at him and looks at the TV again, trying to hide that he is disappointed. He really wanted Stiles to live with him. He really liked him, in a romantically way, but be knew Stiles didn't feel the same.

That night Stiles got beaten up by his dad for the first time. His dad was drunk, again. Derek didn't see Stiles for days. He was worried that he scared Stiles off. Looking at his new phone, he got a lot of money after they found out he was alive, because of the fire, and looked at his background. Stiles sleeping on the couch in his batman underwear.

Someone knocked at his door. He smelled Stiles and blood. He opened the door and hugged Stiles. "Sti, I was so worried" he says in the younger male's hair. "Can I still move in with you?" Stiles asks him. Derek nods. "Of course you can" 

There is gonna be a part 3 I promise

My best friend said I should write smut. Idk if you guys want that. I'm not good at it 😂 please comment if you want it or not

Thank you

Xx Lisa :)