family again

It's been year since Derek left to help find Kate. They finally caught her. He and Breaden broke up and Derek left to Beacon Hills.

When he came lack, he of course went way to fast. He heard sirens and pulled to the side of the road. He opens the window and a cop stops to talk to him.

"Hello, can you give me a reason you were- Derek?" Derek looks up and sees Stiles. "Stiles? Hey" he says to the now grown up. "Dude, never leave again. We had to fight Dread doctors, ghost riders from the wild hunt, witches, another big alpha" Derek looks guilty. Did he really leave the teens to do that all without him? "I'm sorry" Stiles shakes his head. "Good that your back. Goodnight Der" Stiles wants to walk away. "Wait aren't you giving me-" "no. I know you, you only went so fast because you wanted to get home" Stiles smiles at him. "Goodnight" "goodnight Stiles"

The next morning someone knocked on the loft door. Derek moved back to the loft.

He opens the door and get pulled to the ground by Isaac. "Derek! I missed you" Isaac says, hugging him. Derek laughs. "I missed you too buddy" he looks up and sees Scott. He stands up and Isaac walks over to the couch.

"Never leave again" Scott said, sitting next to Isaac. "So hows life now?" Derek asks them after giving them something to drink. "Kira and I are going to marry next week. We were going to wait, but she is pregnant and wanted to marry before the baby is born." Scott says. "I saw Cora in France. We kinda started talking and dating and moved both back to Beacon Hills" Isaac says, scared for Derek's reaction. "That's nice. I'm happy for you guys" Derek says smiling. Derek changed alot.

In the afternoon Stiles went to visit Derek. Derek of course asked him how his life was. "I got my dream job. I always wanted to be a detective. But yesterday there wasn't anything to do so I needed to look if e everyone was riding the speed limit. Malia and I broke up. I dated Lydia for a year and asked her to marry me. She got pregnant and gave me a beautiful little princess, but She got a job in Australia and I didn't want to leave so we broke up a few years ago " "Derek smiles a little. "How old is your daughter" it feels weird to say that, to Stiles. "Three"

"And your life?" Stiles asked him. "We finally found Kate and I wanted to go back to Beacon Hills, but Braeden had a new job somewhere so we broke up. But she is pregnant and doesn't want to keep the baby so when he or she is born she gives the baby to me and leaves." Derek says. He can't wait for the baby to be born. A young wolf with maybe his eyes. Stiles nods.

Months later the baby was born. Stiles and Derek got really close. Stiles smiled when he saw Derek holding the little boy. He named the little boy David, after his father. Claudia ran to Derek and hugged his legs. Derek smiled at the little girl and looks up at Stiles. "Can I hold him?" Stiles asks. Derek nods and gives him the baby. He picks up Claudia and gives her a hug. She giggles and lays her head on Derek's chest. She loved Derek.

A few months later Derek found out about mates and asked Deaton, who still lived in Beacon Hills, about it. He found out Stiles was his mate and asked him out. Three months later Stiles got pregnant. Boys could get pregnant if they were mates from another werewolf.

Twins were born. Talia & Laura Hale. They got married and Stiles and Claudia took Derek's name. Isaac and Cora also got married and got a little girl named Aubrey. Scott and Kira got two kids. Allison and Frederick.

The Hale-McCall pack was a big family. And Derek was happy. He finally had family again.