someone to talk to

Word count: 779

After Kate and the berserkers, Scott only has time for Kira. Derek said he needed to help find Kate and is with Breaden in Mexico. After Derek almost died his and Breaden's relationship is pretty serious. Malia gave up looking for her mother.

Malia and Stiles are sitting in Stiles his room. Stiles is searching something on his computer and Malia is trying to read a book. "Stiles, I need to tell you something" he looks at his girlfriend. "Tell me" he says smiling. "I cheated on you" she says. Stiles doesn't know what to say. "And I'm breaking up with you" she stands up. He just looks at her. "I need to go" she walks slowly away.

Stiles just looks at the door. He can't believe it. He knew she wasn't the one for him. He knew that. But he never thought she would cheat on him. He needs his best friend. He grabs his phone and calls Scott.

"Hey Stiles, not now" Scott says. He hears Kira her voice on the background.

"Scott-" "I'll talk to you later Stiles" Scott hangs up.

Stiles sights. He can't believe it. First his Girlfriend breaks up with him and cheats on him, now his best friend is to busy fucking Kira.

He walks downstairs and sees his dad. "Dad can I talk to you" "I'm sorry son. I need to go to work. We will talk tonight. Is it important? Please tell me you didn't get Malia pregnant" "I didn't" "good, see you later son" and he's gone. Stiles sights. There is no one he can talk to. Melissa is at work, Malia broke up with him and its about her, Scott is busy. Lydia!

He grabs his phone again and calls his best friend.

"Stiles I'm shopping with Malia, it better be important"

No.

"Uh, never mind" he hangs up.

The only one in Beacon Hills is Peter. And he's not gonna talk to creepy uncle Peter. And by the way, Peter is in Eichen House. And Stiles doesn't want to go back to that place. He sights and grabs his keys. He can't be here. He needs to be out of his house. Derek is in Mexico and gave Stiles the spare key to the loft. Derek knew he could trust Stiles 'cause Stiles is the only one who would not trow a party in the loft or go there to have sex with his girlfriend. Like Scott.

When Stiles walks in the loft he is surprised to see Derek. Without Breaden. Derek hears him come in and turns around to see Stiles with tears on his face. While driving Stiles started to cry a little. "Stiles?" He asks. "Uh, hey Derek. I didn't know you were back" he says awkwardly and looks at the ground. "I'll uh, go" "no, stay"

It's awkward. They sat on the couch for ten minutes without saying anything. "Why were you crying?" Derek asks the teenage boy. "Just a bad day. Since when are you back? And where is Breaden?""Breaden is still looking for the Dessert wolf and Kate. We broke up and I wanted to be back here" he says. "Why did you have a bad day?" "Malia cheated on me and broke up with me, I wanted to talk to Scott about it but he is to busy with Kira and my Dad is at his work" "I'm sorry"

After another awkward silence Derek stands up. "Do you want something to drink? I have beer" Stiles looks at him surprised. "It is special beer, something with wolfsbane. It can make a werewolf drunk" "I'm still seventeen" "So? It's just me. I won't tell someone" Stiles nods. "Okay"

And that's how they both got drunk. Derek finally smiles. He laughs at the stupid jokes Stiles makes. They both tell each other embarrassing stories. Derek finally opens up and tells Stiles about his family.

"Derwekkk, Why are you so pretty" Stiles falls on his back laughing. "Am I?" Derek sobers up a bit. The wolfsbane beers don't work really long. "Yes you are. You are the pretty the ... The most pretty werewolf in this town" Derek laughs a bit and is sober again. "Stiles you should get some rest" he says to the still drunk Teenage boy. "Only if you... If youay next to me"

Derek pick Stiles up bridal style and lays him on Derek's bed. "Thank you Der" Derek ignores the nickname and lays next to Stiles.

The next morning Stiles wakes up with a terrible headache. He opens his eyes and sees he is cuddling with the grumpy alpha. And he knows, he has someone to talk to.