little fox 2

Stiles shifted into his fox form and ran to the forest. Derek asked him to meet him there. Derek was also in his wolf form. They just ran trough the woods for hours. Stiles liked this. He liked being supernatural. He liked being a fox.

Deaton explained that a human mate from a supernatural creature turns into a supernatural creature. Apparently he was Derek's mate. They've never kissed, but Stiles can feel the bond between them. Of course, foxes were Stiles his favourite animals, they are really smart and beautiful, but he never knew he would turn into one. He also liked it that he was faster than Derek.

They stopped running at a lake. They drank some water and laid down. Stiles cuddled into Derek's soft fur. After a while they both shift into their human forms. Even though they were both they stayed in the same place. Cuddled up on the grass.

Until it started to rain. They both stood up. Derek didn't mind being naked, he had nothing to hide, but Stiles felt a little awkward. He just looked at Derek's chest. Not daring to look up or down. Derek chuckled and took Stiles' chin in his hand. His hair was flat against his forehead. He smiled at the fox and kissed him softly. When they pulled away they both shifted into their supernatural forms and ran of.

Sorry that it's so short. I don't really know what to write.

Thank you so much for the 5K reads!

Please if you have an idea or request leave a comment or sent me a message!

Xx Lisa :)