Christmas

Derek doesn't like Christmas.

He used to love it. Having dinner with his family, his girlfriend, Kate and his daughter, Daisy.

But after the fire, that Kate started, he hates it. He and his daughter we're the only ones who survived the fire. After the fire he didn't want to see Kate again and took his daughter with him to New York.

After a few years he decided to move back to beacon hills and met a new werewolf, Scott McCall, and his best friend Stiles Stilinski. After a few months he became the alpha and had three beta's.

It's the first Christmas in Beacon Hills after the fire. He and Daisy are home, when there is a knock on the door. "Who is that daddy?" Daisy looks at him with her beautiful green eyes. Her messy blonde hair in a ponytail. He smiles at her. He may be the grumpy alpha, but he loves his daughter. He picks her up and they open the door.

There is Stiles. "Stiles, what are you doing here at Christmas?" Derek looks surprised. "Hey Der, Hey Daisy" the teen smiles at the toddler. "Sti" she grabs Stiles' shirt. He laughs and picks her up.

Daisy loves Stiles. She once called him Dad accidentally. When Derek is busy, Stiles plays with her. "I was thinking, you are so lonely and need to socialise. Come on, you live in a House middle in the woods with your daughter and never go out of the house, only for shopping." Derek sights and looks at the teen in front of him. "So?" "So, you and Daisy are coming with me and eat dinner with me, my dad and the McCall's." "Yes" Daisy yells. "Alright, let me get our coats, it's cold outside. "

--

"Hello Derek" John looks at the young adult. "Hello little girl" he picks up daisy and hugs her. "Long time ago"

"Hello Sherrif Stilinski" "Oh please, call me John" he smiles at the two Hales. They walk in the kitchen where Melissa is cooking. "Do you need help?" Derek asks her. "No, It's almost done" she smiles at him. He nods and goes to the living room where Scott and Stiles are playing video games. Daisy is on Stiles his lap. Derek sits next to Stiles and watches the teens play videogames.

--

"The food is delicious Mrs. McCall" "Thank you"

Derek and John talk about John his work. When Derek was younger, he wanted to be a deputy. John said he can look if there is a job for Derek. Stiles is talking with Daisy about colouring books and Disney movies. The McCalls are listening to her too.

After Dinner the McCalls leave early. Derek helps John with the dishes. "Thank you for tonight." Derek says to him. "It was Stiles' idea." Derek looks at the teen in the living room. He always had feelings for him. He knew Stiles was his mate, that's why Daisy likes him so much.

When they are done John takes a nap in his bedroom.

"Thank you Stiles" Derek sits next to Stiles and a sleeping Daisy. "It was fun and Daisy really loves you" he smiles at the teenage boy. Stiles looks at the toddler in his lap. "It's no problem. I didn't like the idea that you and Daisy were alone with Christmas." He lays the girl down next to him in the couch and places a pillow under her head. "She's beautiful and she looks like you. She has your eyes, your nose"

"Sometimes it hurts to look at her. She looks like Kate. It scares me sometimes. What if she is going to ask for her mother. What do I say" Derek sights and looks at his hands.

Stiles places his hand on Derek's. "It's going to be okay. And maybe she won't ask about her mom. Maybe you'll find a perfect mom for her" Derek doesn't answer.

"I already found someone who loves her." Stiles looks at him. He tears up a bit. Stiles always liked Derek. From the moment he saw the grumpy wolf in the woods. "Tell me about her"

"He is sweet, smart, he loves her, she loves him ... I love him, but he probably doesn't like me back. Even though he is my mate" Stiles nods. "Who is he?" Derek sights and looks in Stiles' eyes. "You" he doesn't wait for an answer. He smashes his lips on Stiles. Stiles kisses him back.

"Daddy?" They stop and look at Daisy, who is smiling at the two boys. "I knew you loved him" they laugh and Daisy sits on Stiles his lap. She hides her face in Stiles' shirt and giggles. They hear a click and look up. They see John standing with his phone. "I just needed to take a picture"

--

After that Stiles and Derek become closer and Mate. Daisy acts like Stiles is her father. It sometimes confuses Stiles his classmates when they are shopping, but they don't say something about it, because they are scared for Stiles' boyfriend, an deputy who is older than Stiles and really protective.

The Sherrif learns about the supernatural world and accepts it that Derek is a werewolf. Derek told him about mates, and that Stiles is his mate. The sherrif only smiled and hugged Derek.

Merry Christmas :)