Not Your Fault

Stiles had to leave, he felt like his head was going to explode.

He stops his car on the side of the road and climbs out of it. He tries to take deep breaths, but it's not working

He can't do this anymore, it's too much.

Allison is dead. Because of him.

Stiles can't stop blaming himself for it, he tried, really. Scott, Lydia and his dad had tried to talk to him, but it didn't help. No matter what they said, it was still his fault.

He thinks he hears someone call out his name, but he just be imagining it. No one is out here at this time of the night, everyone was at home, with their family.

Well, besides Chris and Isaac, and it's fault.

"Stiles!" He hears again, it sounds miles and miles away. He feels his body fall on the ground against his Jeep, great, he's having a panic attack. The third one today.

There are two strong hands on his shoulders but he can't see who's in front of him, it's too dark.

"Stiles, breath." The familiar voice says to him. "Breath with me, okay?" The voice says in his ear. He tries to focus on the voice and their breathing. Slowly he calms down, looking into familiar green eyes.

"Are you okay?" Derek asks him. "I think so." Stiles answers, but they both know he's lying.

"I'll drive you home." Derek says and helps him up.

"How did you find me?" Stiles asks him curiously. Derek doesn't answer and helps him in the passenger seat. "Alpha senses." he mumbles.

"You're not an Alpha." Stiles tells him and narrows his eyes at him. "Were you following me?" Derek sights and closes the door, he walks to the other side and climbs into the driverseat.

"No, I heard your heartbeat." He answers. "From the other side of Beacon Hills? I don't nees werewolf senses to know you're lying." Stiles huffs and looks out of the window, not that he can see anything outside.

"Okay, but Scott told me he called you and you didn't answer." Derek says and tries to start the car, but of course doesn't work. "Why do you still have this car?" he asks annoyed and starts the car again, it finally works. "It was my mom's" Stiles answers. "And my phone died an hour ago, so that's why I didn't pick up."

Derek stays silent and focuses on the road. "It's not your fault, Stiles." Derek speaks up after a few minutes or silence.

"It is."

"No, it isn't. I know what it's like, to blame yourself. I blamed myself for the fire for years, until I learned that Kate killed them, not me. You didn't kill her, Stiles. The nogitsune did." Stiles stays quiet, Derek never talked about his family.

Well, Derek never talked to Stiles about anything.

"In my body, yes."

The car stops in front of the Stilinksi household. "Stiles, believe me, it's not your fault." Derek says to him, his green eyes staring into Stiles' hazel ones. Stiles bites his lip and nods. "Okay."

--

A/N

I'm still alive! Sorry for not updating in a while!

I'm sorry this is short, I haven't written Sterek in months, so its kinda shitty.

I hope you still liked this short one shot :)

Also, almost 100K (now 92K)

Thank you guys!

Love, Lisa