some things don't change (pt 2 to last one shot)

Part two of "nothing last forever, nothing stays the same"

Its been a year since Derek saw Stiles on the funeral. A year since Stiles broke Derek's heart. Derek's life changed. Every night he went to a bar, got drunk, and got a one night stand with a random person.

Scott tried to help Derek to move on, but it didn't help. Derek didn't care anymore, his once clean loft was a mess.

He didn't have a family. He didn't have a relationship. He didn't have friends, besides Scott. The only thing he had was alcohol.

It was another night, Derek was getting ready to go to the bar when someone knocked on the loft door. Derek opened the door and was surprised to see Stiles. Stiles. His o so perfect Stiles. His normally beautiful coloured eyes were now red. His beautiful skin was pale. Dried tears on his cheeks.

"Come in" Derek said awkwardly. Stiles looked around. It was a mess. Clothes and food everywhere. Broken glass and ripped pictures on the ground. The curtains were closed. They sat down on the couch. Both not knowing what to say.

"How are you" they said at the same time. Even though they new the other wasn't okay at all.

"Kyle broke up with me, for a girl he met a few weeks ago. He cheated on me, several times." Stiles says. "Did you love him?" Derek asks him. Stiles looks at Derek. "I did" he nods. "But not in the way I loved you" Stiles says, looking at his hands. "Do you... Do-" "yes" Stiles looks up into Derek's eyes. "I still love you, I always will. I thought I would never see you again. So I tried to move on and met Kyle. But no one can be better than you. You were my first kiss, you took my virginity. You were my first boyfriend." "Then let me be your last boyfriend" Derek says, grabbing Stiles hand. Stiles nods and looks in Derek's eyes. "Yes" Derek leans forward and kisses Stiles.

He missed those lips. He missed the taste, and the feeling of Stiles lips on his. He missed touching Stiles. He missed everything.

Stiles still smelled the same. He still tasted the same.

Some things don't change.

Sterek One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara