family

Thank you so much for the 30,5K! I love you guys so much. I made new covers for my books, so if you were confused, sorry 😂 here is a cute family one shot! It's a short one.

--

"Daddy?" Derek looks up and smiles at his little princess. "Yes, Nikki?" He sets her on his lap. "Can you tell me and mister bear a story about your family?" She asks, her whiskey coloured eyes looking in his green ones. "But you, Michael, mister Bear and papa are my family" Derek says when Stiles walks in with their son, Michael. "I know, but I mean your parents" She says and hugs mister bear. "Oh, why are you interested?" Derek keeps asking, Stiles sees he's uncomfortable. "Der, you don't have to if you don't want to" Stiled says and sits next to them with Michael in his lap. "Papa" Michael giggles and makes grabby hands at Stiles. "Everyone has grandparents. Two grandads and two grandmas. Why do we have only one grandpa?" Nikki asks him. "Because my parents aren't here anymore. So is papa's mummy" Derek tries to explain to his daughter. "Can you tell me about them?" She asks him again. "Nikki, if daddy doesn't want to, then don't keep asking him" Stiles says to their daughter while giving Michael the bottle. "No, it's okay" Derek says and sights. "I had two sisters and a little brother. Their names were Laura, Cora and Kyle. Cora and Kyle were twins. My mum and dad's names were Talia and Andrew. I had and uncle and aunt. You know uncle Peter, he had a wife named Jane. They had two daughters, Alex and Thea. Uncle Peter has another daughter, Malia. Malia and Cora live in South America. My dad had a brother, Nate, who was married to Michael. Michael was sick when the fire happend. He was my second favourite uncle and that's why your brother's name is Michael" Stiles' eyes grew wide. He didn't know most if the things. Only that his son was named after a family member of Derek. "Who is your favourite uncle?" Nikki asks him with a big smile. "Believe it or not, Uncle Peter was my best friend" Stiles laughs. "I love uncle Peter!" Nikki yells happily" "Pete!" Michael mumbles. Stiles grins at his son. "Looks like they have a favourite uncle" Stiles says to his husband. "It better be me" Isaac says when he walks in the rebould Hale house. "Isi! Isi!" Nikki yells and runs to Isaac. "Hey princess" Isaac giggles and hugs her.

Derek sights and lays down on his and Stiles' bed. The kids were finally asleep. "You okay Sourwolf?" Stiles asks his husband. "Yeah, just tired and my back hurts" Stiles grins and starts massaging Derek's back. Derek moans softly and Stiles giggles. "God, I love you Stiles" "I love you too Derek" Stiles says and kisses Derek's back.